This is the paleo week 15 meal plan. I have received a lot of great feedback so I am going to continue to create them. All of this weeks recipes are paleo and gluten free friendly. If they are AIP and keto friendly it will say so in the description. Feel free to use previous week’s meal plans that can be found here. If you would like to get the complete shopping list be sure to sign up for my newsletter below and I will send you your grocery list weekly. All you have to do is shop!
How The Paleo Meal Plan Works:
- If meal prepping your food in advance is your thing, I highly suggest getting meal prep containers or containers like these so your meals are ready to eat.
- Included in this post are 8 meals, 7 dinners and 1 breakfast. When making the meals for dinner I suggest making an extra portion so you can eat it for lunch. Keep in mind these are an inspiration, so feel free to swap things out. Each recipe contains the meal only, feel free to add a side. We love roasting veggies to go with our meals. If you would like the full complete shopping list that goes with my meal plan, be sure to subscribe to my email list. If you have questions or need assistance, please comment below. If you make one of my recipes I would so grateful if you left a comment and a star rating review on the recipe in my blog or took a picture and tagged me in it on Instagram @alliannaskitchen
- I hope this is helpful as you begin to plan out your week. -Allianna
For Lunch & Dinner:
- This sriracha honey salmon is oh so delicious and the most perfect weeknight meal. This dish is something the whole family can enjoy. The combination of honey and sriracha is quite the winning combo. When you make this recipe you can have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes!
- These crispy garlic AIP chicken thighs are the perfect dinner that both you and your family will love to eat. The arrowroot powder acts as the breading and makes these chicken thighs oh so delicious. This recipe is naturally Whole30 and Paleo friendly. This crowd pleasing dish takes less than 10 minutes to prepare which makes it an easy to go for all of your weekly dinner needs.
- These crispy Buffalo Wild Wings copycat garlic butter wings are my fiance’s favorite. They are the perfect date night alternative to take out. With these crispy wings only requiring 5 minutes of hands on time, they are also perfect for all of your weeknight cooking needs! These garlic butter wings are naturally Whole30, paleo, keto and AIP friendly.
- These paleo sheet pan shrimp tacos are exactly what you need on the nights where you do not have much time to cook and want to make something the whole family can eat! This recipe is super simple and only requires 10 minutes of hands on time.
- These Whole30 salmon cakes with dill aioli are just in time for summer. The buffalo sauce and new bae seasoning pairs add a nice kick while the celery and red onions add a nice crunch. We like to top this recipe off with the creamy dill aioli and serve it over a bed of greens!
- These buttery Whole30 scallops can be on your table in less than 15 minutes! They are crispy, buttery and full of flavor. The lemon, garlic and chives make these silky scallops oh so flavorful. This recipe is naturally paleo, keto, and AIP friendly.
- This paleo gnocchi bolognese is a healthy spin on the traditional Italian dish. It is loaded with flavor and nutrient dense, you will have no idea that the gnocchi is actually made from cauliflower! This dish only requires 5 minutes of hands on time and 15 minutes of cook time making it the perfect weeknight meal for days you are in a rush. This dish is simple yet mouthwatering good. The fresh basil on the top adds the most perfect touch.