These Chili Lime Chicken Wings are seriously to die for! The fresh lime juice combined with the chili powder and honey makes for the best combination. This quick and easy weeknight meal is something the whole family can enjoy!
Chili Lime Chicken Wings Ingredients:
- Chicken wings–I get mine from Butcher Box. They send me a monthly supply of all of my favorite proteins right to my door. What I love about them is that their quality is the absolute best! If you use my link HERE to order, you can get free meat with your order.
- Honey-For the honey flavor. Any kind of honey will work. It does not have to be local considering it will be heated.
Lime and apple cider vinegar-To give these wings a nice kick!
- Chili powder-For flavor.
- Ghee-Or butter to act as the base of the sauce.
How To Make:
- First, preheat the oven or air fryer to 400 (if your wings are frozen start off at 350 for 20 minutes and then move up to 400 for 20 minutes.)
- Pour in the wings and spray with cooking spray oil. I like avocado oil.
- Next, bake for 20 minutes, then flip and bake for another 20 minutes.
- While the wings are cooking, place all the sauce ingredients on the stove and whisk together.
- Once the wings are done baking, pour the sauce on top and garnish with optional green onions and red pepper flakes.
What Kind Of Air Fryer Do You Suggest?
- I have this one HERE and love it! It has multiple different functions and it only takes up one spot on the counter.
Can I Reheat These Wings?
- Yes! I suggest reheating the wings in the oven or air fryer at 400 for 20 minutes.
What Should I Serve These With?
These wings make for a great appetizer, meal or snack! If you are making other appetizers, you may like:
If you like this wing recipe, you will LOVE my other wing recipes:
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Chili Lime Chicken Wings
- air fryer or baking sheet
- 1 pound chicken wings I like the frozen ones from Butcher Box. Use my link and save with your first order!
- cooking oil spray I like avocado oil
- 1/2 cup ghee melted
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 whole lime juiced
- 2-4 tbsp apple cider vinegar I like mine to really have a kick, so I do 4 tbsp. Start out with 2 and test out the sauce. Work your way up to 4.
To garnish: (OPTIONAL)
- 1 lime for garnish
- cilantro leaves
- Place the chicken wings in the air fryer and drizzle with avocado oil. Cook on 350 for 20 minutes, then toss the wings and cook on 400 for 15 minutes. If you do not have an air fryer you can do this on a baking sheet in the oven. While the wings are baking, place the sauce ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Once the wings are done, pour the sauce on top and garnish with optional cilantro and limes. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.