This Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp is seriously to die for! We eat this meal weekly in my house. The lemon combined with the garlic is oh so delicious. This meal is a sheet pan meal which means it literally takes less than 5 minutes to prep so it is perfect for those weeknights where you do not have much time to prepare dinner!
Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp Ingredients:
- Butter-I like grass fed butter or if you are strictly paleo you can use ghee! Both work great interchangeably. Make sure the ghee or butter is fully melted prior to using.
- Garlic-For flavor. I am obsessed with the lemon and garlic combo!
- Lemon juice-Lemon juice is needed for the marinate but I also like adding a lemon wedge on the side.
- Broccoli-This makes this dish a complete meal! I like using broccoli florets.
- Sea salt and pepper-To taste.
How To Make:
This keto shrimp recipe is so simple!
- First, make sure your shrimp is defrosted and preheat the oven to 425.
- Next, juice the lemons and melt the butter or ghee.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix.
- Add the ingredients to the sheet pan and arrange in a single layer.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Enjoy with fresh lemon juice squeezed on top.
- Garnish with optional chives and pepper.
What Goes Well With this Recipe?
- Personally, I just love this recipe as is! However, you can for sure serve it with greens. I love this sauteed kale and mushroom dish as well as these dehydrated kale chips to go with it!
How Can I Reheat Shrimp?
- I suggest reheating the shrimp on the stovetop on medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
What Kind Of Shrimp Do You Suggest?
- I suggest Butcher Box! Butcher Box is my go to for all of my proteins and seafood. They have the highest quality stuff delivered right to your door. If you use my link HERE you can save on your first order.
If you like this shrimp recipe, you will LOVE:
- Whole30 Bang Bang Shrimp
- Whole30 Shrimp Pesto Pasta
- Shrimp Fried Cauliflower Rice
- Gluten Free Shrimp Scampi
- Sheet Pan Shrimp Tacos
- Buffalo Shrimp Tacos
- Gluten Free Fried Shrimp
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp
- baking sheet
- 1 pound mini wild caught shrimp, tail off I use Butcher Box! If you use my link you can save on your first order!
- 1/4 cup butter I prefer ghee for paleo, melted before use
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 lemons juiced, plus extra to serve
- 3 cup broccoli florets
- black pepper to serve, optional. OMIT FOR AIP
- Preheat the oven to 425. Lay out all ingredients on a sheet pan in s single layer and bake for 12-15 minute.If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.