These sheet pan chicken fajitas are perfect for nights where you want a home cooked meal but do not have the time for something hands on! The sweet peppers combined with the red onion and homemade fajita seasoning is full of flavor. This recipe only requires 10 minutes of hands on time and is super kid friendly.
Sheet pan chicken fajita ingredients:
- Chicken breasts-I get a monthly shipment of Butcher Box. They have the highest quality protein. I get a monthly shipment from them every month. Their stuff because it is individually portioned and super easy. I place the meat on a plate to defrost in the fridge. If you use my link HERE you can get free bacon for life.
- Bell peppers-I like yellow, red and orange. They are much sweeter than green peppers. Cut them longways.
- Red onion-I prefer red onion over yellow onion for this recipe because they are more savory rather than sweet. Cut them longways as well.
- Avocado oil-To marinate the chicken.
- Homemade fajita seasoning blend-A mix of all of my favorite Mexican spices. I prefer a homemade mix vs. store bought because often time store packets have other ingredients in them like corn and maltodextrin.
How to make:
- First, cut the raw chicken breasts into long strips. I like to use kitchen scissors like these ones HERE.
- Now, preheat the oven to 400.
- Next, place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix throughout.
- Lay the chicken, pepper and onion mixture on a sheet pan and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Once the chicken is done, remove from the oven and serve!
What should I eat with these paleo tacos?
- I love eating them with my homemade paleo tortillas, whole30 guacamole, pickled onions, and my whole30 coleslaw.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE:
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Sheet pan chicken fajitas
- Sheet pan
- 1.5 pounds chicken breasts Sliced, I get mine from butcher box. Use my link to get free bacon for lunch.
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 bell peppers I like orange, yellow or red. Be sure to slice them.
- 1 red onion sliced
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 3 tsp oregano
- 4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- Preheat the oven to 400. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix throughout. Lay out in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes. Serve with your favorite taco toppings.
- If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.