This gluten free thai pasta salad is loaded with flavor, super easy to make and something the whole family can eat! This recipe can be on your table within 30 minutes and it is naturally Whole30 friendly. My meal prep clients go crazy over this recipe.
What makes this thai pasta salad so good?
- First off, it is loaded with flavor!
- Secondly, it has so many hidden vegetables in it, you do not even know you are getting in all of those veggies!
- Third, it is super kid friendly.
Thai pasta salad key ingredients:
For the gluten free salad:
Jovial cassava noodles-These are my go to gluten free noodles of choice. They are made with cassava flour which is a great paleo alternative. To be honest here, my husband cannot even tell the difference. I like to bulk order from Thrive market. If you use my link HERE you can save on your first order.
Red pepper-Red peppers are so sweet. Make sure to chop small.
Zucchini, cabbage, onion and celery-To get more veggies in and add a crunch. Feel free to modify the added vegetables. Make sure to chop your vegetables into bite size pieces.
Fresh mint-A nice added touch.
For the dairy free dressing:
- Almond butter-This gives the sauce a thicker consistency and lots of flavor.
- Fresh ginger-One of my favorite additions to almost any meal! It adds so much flavor and is so good for the gut.
- Coconut aminos-A gluten free soy sauce alternative that really takes this Thai dish to the next level.
- Honey-For a dash of sweetness-omit for Whole30.
How to make:
For the sauce:
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- For the thai pasta salad:
- First, make the noodles according to the instructions on the box. I like to make mine al dente so they do not get too soft and soggy when mixed with the sauce.
- Next, chop up all of your veggies and place the sauce ingredients in the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Lastly, mix together all ingredients in a large bowl until everything is covered with sauce.
Can I prep this in advance?
- For sure! You can meal prep this recipe in advanced! I will say if you do not plan on eating it within a few days, I would wait to mix the sauce with the vegetables and noodles to ensure it does not get soggy.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE my other salads on my website:
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Thai Pasta Salad
- mixing bowl
- Large pot for the noodles
- 1 box noodles Any kind will work. I like Jovial cassva penne or fusilli noodles.
- 1 peppers yellow, red or orange diced
- 1/3 cup fresh mint chopped small
- 1 bag coleslaw mixed chopped
- 1 whole zucchini cubed
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1/2 cup celery diced
- Cook the noodles according to the box. Place all of the dressing ingredients into the food processor-blend until smooth. Mix the fresh mint, peppers, cabbage and dressing. Serve cold.If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.