This is this weeks paleo meal plan. I have received a lot of great feedback so I am going to continue to create them. All of this weeks recipes are paleo and gluten free friendly. If they are AIP and keto friendly it will say so in the description. Feel free to use previous week’s meal plans that can be found here. If you would like to get the complete shopping list be sure to sign up for my newsletter below and I will send you your grocery list weekly. All you have to do is shop!
How the Paleo Meal Plan Works:
- These prosciutto egg cups make for a perfect breakfast and snack! They only take 10 minutes to prep and are great for mornings where you are on the go. The roasted red pepper combined with the fresh garlic and spinach is oh so delicious!
For Lunch & Dinner:
- These paleo whole30 crispy bacon chicken ranch wraps are to die for to say the least. They are light and full of flavor. After nearly a decade of going without one of my childhood favorite meals I decided to recreate a healthy paleo, AIP, and whole30 version. The cassava wraps are naturally AIP friendly and go great with just about anything. The homemade ranch dressing is everything ranch dressing should be: fresh, “buttermilk” and full of flavor. This recipe includes both an AIP and Whole30 ranch option, both are delicious! The arrowroot powder is what acts as the breading for these crispy chicken tenders.
- This dairy free lobster bisque is literally the best soup EVER! The coconut cream combined with the old bay seasoning, lemon juice, shallots and chives is oh so delicious. You can have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes!
- These peanut butter and jelly wings are seriously the most amazing thing! The creamy peanut butter combined with grape jelly, sriracha and lime has a combination of the most amazing flavors. Topped off with red pepper flakes, green onion and crusted peanuts these wings are to die for!
- This paleo egg roll in a bowl recipe is a huge hit with my personal chefs. You can have dinner on the table within 30 minutes with this recipe! The spicy sriracha combined with the fresh ginger is oh so delicious!
- This naturally gluten free and paleo herb crusted salmon is one of most requested salmon recipes by my personal cheffing clients. The combination of honey mustard and almond flour makes for the most perfect crust. With this recipe only requiring 5 minutes of hands on time, plus 20 minutes of cooking time, you can have dinner on the table within 30 minutes!
- These Whole30 sloppy joe bowls are to die for! The cassava flour noodles combined with the roasted broccoli and homemade sloppy joe sauce is delicious! This is something the whole family can eat.
- These buffalo chicken nugget bites both a crowd pleaser and no one will even know they are paleo and whole30 compliant. They can function as both a meal, appetizer, or a snack. The crispy breading is what makes these chicken nuggets, nuggets! With two options for the sauce, a homemade one and a store bought compliant buffalo sauce, these nuggets are a no brainer for any occasion.