This is this weeks paleo meal plan. I have received a lot of great feedback so I am going to continue to create them. All of this weeks recipes are paleo and gluten free friendly. If they are AIP and keto friendly it will say so in the description. Feel free to use previous week’s meal plans that can be found here. If you would like to get the complete shopping list be sure to sign up for my newsletter below and I will send you your grocery list weekly. All you have to do is shop!
How The Paleo Meal Plan Works:
- If meal prepping your food in advance is your thing, I highly suggest getting meal prep containers or containers like these so your meals are ready to eat.
- Included in this post are 8 meals, 7 dinners and 1 breakfast. When making the meals for dinner I suggest making an extra portion so you can eat it for lunch. Keep in mind these are an inspiration, so feel free to swap things out. Each recipe contains the meal only, feel free to add a side. We love roasting veggies to go with our meals. If you would like the full complete shopping list that goes with my meal plan, be sure to subscribe to my email list. If you have questions or need assistance, please comment below. If you make one of my recipes I would so grateful if you left a comment and a star rating review on the recipe in my blog or took a picture and tagged me in it on Instagram @alliannaskitchen
- I hope this is helpful as you begin to plan out your week. -Allianna
Blueberry Maple Turkey Breakfast Sausage
- These AIP breakfast sausage patties are perfect for meal prep. The combination of nutty and minty tasting fresh sage leaves with the cinnamon, pure maple syrup, and blueberries make these patties oh so delicious. This egg free breakfast option is naturally low carb. With these patties taking less than 30 minutes to make we love making them at the start of the week so we have breakfast planned and ready to go.
For Lunch & Dinner:
Pepperoni Pizza Chicken
- This paleo and whole30 pizza chicken has become a staple in my meal rotation for my personal chef clients. The almond cream combined with the turkey pepperoni makes this dish oh so delicious. This recipe includes two different options for the almond cream. The first being the store bought easy option and the second including how to make your own. This recipe isn’t just for adults, it is super kid friendly too! With the prep time only taking 15 minutes, it is the perfect weeknight dinner option.
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- These sheet pan chicken fajitas are perfect for nights where you want a home cooked meal but do not have the time for something hands on! The sweet peppers combined with the red onion and homemade fajita seasoning is full of flavor. This recipe only requires 10 minutes of hands on time and is super kid friendly.
Paleo Chicken Piccata
- This whole30/ paleo chicken piccata recipe adds a modern twist to the traditional Italian chicken piccata recipe. The creamy lemon caper sauce compliments the golden chicken breasts oh so nicely. With chicken piccata being a crowd pleaser, this recipe is perfect for all of your hosting and family dinner needs.
Pesto Chicken Salad
- This pesto chicken salad is creamy and oh so fresh. The fresh basil mixed with the spinach, pine nuts and fresh garlic is oh so delicious. This paleo chicken salad makes for the easiest on the go lunch.
Whole30 Salmon Cakes with Dill Aioli
- These Whole30 salmon cakes with dill aioli are just in time for summer. The buffalo sauce and new bae seasoning pairs add a nice kick while the celery and red onions add a nice crunch. We like to top this recipe off with the creamy dill aioli and serve it over a bed of greens!
Shrimp Fried Cauliflower Rice
- This shrimp fried cauliflower rice dish tastes just like Chinese take out yet it is made with cauliflower instead of brown rice. This recipe is super simple and kid friendly. The fresh ginger combined with the green onions makes this dish oh so delicious. This recipe is naturally paleo, Whole30 and keto friendly. It can also be made AIP friendly with just a few modifications.
Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wings
- These crispy buffalo chicken wings are crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside, flavorful and spicy. My partner jokes that they are copycat sports bar wings, yet they are whole30 and paleo friendly. These wings only require 10 minutes of hands on time. We like to make them in place of take out on the weekends. These healthy chicken wings make the perfect meal and snack.
Leave a Reply