This is this weeks paleo meal plan. I have received a lot of great feedback so I am going to continue to create them. All of this weeks recipes are paleo and gluten free friendly. If they are AIP and keto friendly it will say so in the description. Feel free to use previous week’s meal plans that can be found here. If you would like to get the complete shopping list be sure to sign up for my newsletter below and I will send you your grocery list weekly. All you have to do is shop!
How The Paleo Meal Plan Works:
- If meal prepping your food in advance is your thing, I highly suggest getting meal prep containers or containers like these so your meals are ready to eat.
- Included in this post are 8 meals, 7 dinners and 1 breakfast. When making the meals for dinner I suggest making an extra portion so you can eat it for lunch. Keep in mind these are an inspiration, so feel free to swap things out. Each recipe contains the meal only, feel free to add a side. We love roasting veggies to go with our meals. If you would like the full complete shopping list that goes with my meal plan, be sure to subscribe to my email list. If you have questions or need assistance, please comment below. If you make one of my recipes I would so grateful if you left a comment and a star rating review on the recipe in my blog or took a picture and tagged me in it on Instagram @alliannaskitchen
- I hope this is helpful as you begin to plan out your week. -Allianna
- This quick and easy spinach mushroom frittata is perfect for all of your breakfast needs. We like to make it for our weekly meal prep as well as all of our family breakfasts. It only requires 10 minutes of prep time. You can have breakfast on the table within 30 minutes!
For Lunch & Dinner:
- Looking for an easy weeknight dinner that’s full of flavor and only takes minutes to prep? This paleo Mexican chicken lasagna is dairy free, gluten free, and always a crowd pleaser! You can even add all your favorite toppings like guacamole, cilantro, and more. With this lasagna only taking 15 minutes to prep and 4 ingredients total, it’s a delicious and healthy option that’s perfect for even the busiest weeknights.
- This gluten free shrimp scampi is everything shrimp scampi should be: simple, garlic-y, buttery, zesty, and full of flavor. In this recipe, I include multiple pasta options which makes it paleo, keto, AIP, and Whole30 friendly. This crowd pleasing recipe is quick, easy and clean. It be on the dinner table within 15 minutes.
- This paleo pork tenderloin makes for a great family meal. The crispy pork tenderloin combined with the creamy sweet potato mash, sweet red pepper chimichurri and asparagus is to die for. This Whole30 pork tenderloin meal is the perfect family meal that does not break the bank.
- These keto crab cakes made with old bay seasoning and buffalo sauce have a nice kick. The creamy garlic aioli combined with the old bay is oh so delicious. This recipe makes for a great summer dinner or appetizer.
- We all love those healthy recipes that you would never know are healthy, that is how I feel about this gluten free fried shrimp recipe. This recipe reminds me of my youth! The gluten free breading is crispy yet full of flavor. This recipe is naturally gluten free, paleo, Whole30 and AIP friendly.
- This healthy chicken parmesan recipe has a Whole30 twist! This paleo chicken parmesan recipe is crispy, filling, easy and quick! With this recipe you can have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes.
- These crispy garlic AIP chicken thighs are the perfect dinner that both you and your family will love to eat. The arrowroot powder acts as the breading and makes these chicken thighs oh so delicious. This recipe is naturally Whole30 and Paleo friendly. This crowd pleasing dish takes less than 10 minutes to prepare which makes it an easy to go for all of your weekly dinner needs.