This is this weeks paleo meal plan. I have received a lot of great feedback so I am going to continue to create them. All of this weeks recipes are paleo and gluten free friendly. If they are AIP and keto friendly it will say so in the description. Feel free to use previous week’s meal plans that can be found here. If you would like to get the complete shopping list be sure to sign up for my newsletter below and I will send you your grocery list weekly. All you have to do is shop!
How The Paleo Meal Plan Works:
- If meal prepping your food in advance is your thing, I highly suggest getting meal prep containers or containers like these so your meals are ready to eat.
- Included in this post are 8 meals, 7 dinners and 1 breakfast. When making the meals for dinner I suggest making an extra portion so you can eat it for lunch. Keep in mind these are an inspiration, so feel free to swap things out. Each recipe contains the meal only, feel free to add a side. We love roasting veggies to go with our meals. If you would like the full complete shopping list that goes with my meal plan, be sure to subscribe to my email list. If you have questions or need assistance, please comment below. If you make one of my recipes I would so grateful if you left a comment and a star rating review on the recipe in my blog or took a picture and tagged me in it on Instagram @alliannaskitchen
- I hope this is helpful as you begin to plan out your week. -Allianna
For Lunch & Dinner:
- This sriracha honey salmon is oh so delicious and the most perfect weeknight meal. This dish is something the whole family can enjoy. The combination of honey and sriracha is quite the winning combo. When you make this recipe you can have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes!
- This pan seared sea bass with ghee and pineapple pico de gallo melts in your mouth. The pan seared cooking method makes nice crispy edges with an inside that melts. This recipe only takes minutes to make meaning you can have dinner on the table within 15 minutes!
- This whole30/ paleo chicken piccata recipe adds a modern twist to the traditional Italian chicken piccata recipe. The creamy lemon caper sauce compliments the golden chicken breasts oh so nicely. With chicken piccata being a crowd pleaser, this recipe is perfect for all of your hosting and family dinner needs.
- These buffalo shrimp tacos make for the most perfect summer dinner! The crispy homemade cassava tortillas combined with the creamy coleslaw and homemade ranch dressing makes these tacos oh so delicious.
- These honey lemon garlic chicken drumsticks scream summer! They go great with just about anything. The dijon mustard combined with the raw honey, garlic and tangy lemon makes for the BEST combination. With this recipe, you can have dinner on the table in 30 minutes.
- This Whole30 pork tenderloin with herb crust is a staple in my house. It is crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside and full of flavor. This is something the whole family can eat and it takes less than 15 minutes to make. We like to make this recipe in bulk for get togethers because it is so easy!
- These quick, easy and restaurant styled copycat crispy honey mustard chicken wings are to die for. The honey mustard combined with the fresh green onions is oh so delicious. With this recipe only requiring 5 minutes of hands on time, it is the most perfect date night snack and quick dinner option.