This is Week 10 of my Gluten Free Paleo Meal Plan. I have received a lot of great feedback so I am going to continue to create them. All of this weeks recipes are paleo friendly. If they are Whole30, AIP and keto friendly it will say in the description. Feel free to use previous week’s meal plans that can be found here. If you would like to get the complete shopping list be sure to sign up for my newsletter below and I will send you your grocery list weekly. All you have to do is shop!
How The Week 10 Paleo Gluten Free Friendly Meal Plan Works:
- If meal prepping your food in advance is your thing I highly suggest getting meal prep containers or containers like these so your meals are ready to eat.
- Included in this post are 7 meals and 1 breakfast. When making the meals for dinner I suggest making an extra portion so you can eat it for lunch. Keep in mind these are an inspiration, so feel free to swap things out. Each recipe contains the meal only, feel free to add a side. We love roasting veggies to go with our meals.
- If you would like the full complete shopping list that goes with my meal plan, be sure to subscribe to my email list. If you have questions or need assistance please comment below. Be sure when you make one of my recipes to leave a comment and a star rating review on the recipe on my blog or took a picture and tagged me in it on instagram @alliannaskitchen. This helps me figure out what recipes you guys like best!
- I hope this is helpful as you begin to plan out your week. -Allianna
- 3 Ingredient Paleo Protein Pancakes
- These 3 ingredient protein pancakes are perfect for the whole family for breakfast. The pureed banana adds the perfect amount of sweetness. The eggs combined with the nut butter makes these pancakes loaded with protein. With these pancakes only taking 5 minutes to prep they are a no brainer for all of your breakfast needs!
For Lunch & Dinner:
- Herb Crusted Salmon (Paleo)
- This naturally gluten free and paleo herb crusted salmon is one of most requested salmon recipes by my personal cheffing clients. The combination of honey mustard and almond flour makes for the most perfect crust. With this recipe only requiring 5 minutes of hands on time, plus 20 minutes of cooking time, you can have dinner on the table within 30 minutes!
- Shrimp Fried Cauliflower Rice (Paleo, Keto, AIP, Whole30)
- This shrimp fried cauliflower rice dish tastes just like Chinese take out yet it is made with cauliflower instead of brown rice. This recipe is super simple and kid friendly. The fresh ginger combined with the green onions makes this dish oh so delicious. This recipe is naturally paleo, Whole30 and keto friendly. It can also be made AIP friendly with just a few modifications.
- Gluten Free Shrimp Scampo (Paleo, Whole30, AIP)
- This gluten free shrimp scampi is everything shrimp scampi should be: simple, garlic-y, buttery, zesty, and full of flavor. In this recipe, I include multiple pasta options which makes it paleo, keto, AIP, and Whole30 friendly. This crowd pleasing recipe is quick, easy and clean. It be on the dinner table within 15 minutes.
- New York Strip Steak With Garlic Aioli (Paleo, Whole30, Keto)
- This New York Strip Steak date night dinner makes takeout steaks taste weak. In this recipe, i go through the step by step process on how to get your steak juicy on the inside, yet crispy on the outside. This well seasoned steak combined with the garlic aioli is oh so delicious. This meal is naturally paleo and whole30 friendly and can be modified to be keto friendly.
- Crispy Honey Mustard Chicken Wings
- These quick, easy and restaurant styled copycat crispy honey mustard chicken wings are to die for. The honey mustard combined with the fresh green onions is oh so delicious. With this recipe only requiring 5 minutes of hands on time, it is the most perfect date night snack and quick dinner option.
- Paleo Gnocchi Bolognese (Whole30, Low Carb)
- This paleo gnocchi bolognese is a healthy spin on the traditional Italian dish. It is loaded with flavor and nutrient dense, you will have no idea that the gnocchi is actually made from cauliflower! This dish only requires 5 minutes of hands on time and 15 minutes of cook time making it the perfect weeknight meal for days you are in a rush. This dish is simple yet mouth watering good. The fresh basil on the top adds the most perfect touch.
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs (Paleo, Whole30, Keto)
- These whole30 and paleo buffalo chicken meatballs are loaded with flavor and quite a crowd pleaser. They are perfect for all of your football game day snack needs as well as an easy paleo dinner. For dinner we like to serve them with roasted broccoli. The homemade buffalo sauce combined with the homemade ranch dressing makes these meatballs oh so delicious.
Looking for egg free nut free
Allianna Moximchalk says
I would check out the AIP (autoimmune protocol) recipes on my website. They are nut and egg free!