These 3 ingredient protein pancakes are perfect for the whole family for breakfast. The pureed banana adds the perfect amount of sweetness. The eggs combined with the nut butter makes these pancakes loaded with protein. With these pancakes only taking 5 minutes to prep they are a no brainer for all of your breakfast needs!
This recipe was originally published on March 20th 2020 and updated on February 2nd 2021 to improve user experience.
What You Need To Make These 3 Ingredient Protein Pancakes:
- Bananas: The bananas are what is going to sweeten this recipe. Make sure they are ripe!
- Eggs: The eggs are what makes these pancakes loaded with protein.
- Nut butter: The nut butter in combination with the eggs adds even more protein while thickening up the batter.
- Cinnamon: OPTIONAL- I love the added spice in this recipe, while it is not required I love adding a little bit of cinnamon.
How To Make These 3 Ingredient Protein Pancakes:
- This recipe is quick and easy!
- First, place all ingredients in a high speed blender. I like using this one.
- Next, light your stove.
- Using a nonstick pan, add the pan to the stove. If your pan sticks, spray the pan with oil.
- Add ¼ cup of batter to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes until lightly brown, then flip the pancake and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
Do These Pancakes Reheat Well?
- Yes, you can put them in the microwave for 20-30 seconds!
What Should I Add On Top?
- We love serving these pancakes with bananas and maple syrup.
- You can also serve these pancakes with my homemade paleo raspberry jam, it is AMAZING!
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE:
3 Ingredient Protein Pancakes326kcal
- high speed blender
- Non stick frying pan.
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 large banana
- 2 tbsp nut butter I like almond butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender. If your pan is non-stick, spray the pan with cooking oil. Add 1/4 cup of the batter to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Serve with bananas on top!