This is the paleo week 14 meal plan. I have received a lot of great feedback so I am going to continue to create them. All of this weeks recipes are paleo and gluten free friendly. If they are AIP and keto friendly it will say so in the description. Feel free to use previous week’s meal plans that can be found here. If you would like to get the complete shopping list be sure to sign up for my newsletter below and I will send you your grocery list weekly. All you have to do is shop!
How The Paleo Meal Plan Works:
If meal prepping your food in advance is your thing I highly suggest getting meal prep containers or containers like these so your meals are ready to eat.
Included in this post are 8 meals, 7 dinners and 1 breakfast. When making the meals for dinner I suggest making an extra portion so you can eat it for lunch. Keep in mind these are an inspiration, so feel free to swap things out. Each recipe contains the meal only, feel free to add a side. We love roasting veggies to go with our meals. If you would like the full complete shopping list that goes with my meal plan, be sure to subscribe to my email list. If you have questions or need assistance please comment below. If you make one of my recipes I would so grateful if you left a comment and a star rating review on the recipe in my blog or took a picture and tagged me in it on instagram @alliannaskitchen
I hope this is helpful as you begin to plan out your week. -Allianna
- This quick and easy spinach mushroom frittata is perfect for all of your breakfast needs. We like to make it for our weekly meal prep as well as all of our family breakfasts. It only requires 10 minutes of prep time. You can have breakfast on the table within 30 minutes!
For Lunch & Dinner:
- This strawberry poppyseed salad is perfect for summer and spring! It is light and full of flavor. It reminds me so much of the strawberry poppyseed from Panera, but even better! This recipe is paleo and Whole30 friendly. With only taking less than 15 minutes to prepare, you can have this salad on the table in no time.
- These halibut fish tacos are one of our weekly go to recipes. They are loaded with flavor, light, easy, and oh so delicious. You can make the halibut multiple ways in this recipe. We like to pair these tacos with our fresh mango salsa and crispy homemade tortillas.
- This shrimp fried cauliflower rice dish tastes just like Chinese take out yet it is made with cauliflower instead of brown rice. This recipe is super simple and kid friendly. The fresh ginger combined with the green onions makes this dish oh so delicious. This recipe is naturally paleo, Whole30 and keto friendly. It can also be made AIP friendly with just a few modifications.
- These quick, easy and restaurant styled copycat crispy honey mustard chicken wings are to die for. The honey mustard combined with the fresh green onions is oh so delicious. With this recipe only requiring 5 minutes of hands on time, it is the most perfect date night snack and quick dinner option.
- These paleo whole30 crispy bacon chicken ranch wraps are to die for to say the least. They are light and full of flavor. After nearly a decade of going without one of my childhood favorite meals I decided to recreate a healthy paleo, AIP, and whole30 version. The cassava wraps are naturally AIP friendly and go great with just about anything. The homemade ranch dressing is everything ranch dressing should be: fresh, “buttermilk” and full of flavor. This recipe includes both an AIP and Whole30 ranch option, both are delicious! The arrowroot powder is what acts as the breading for these crispy chicken tenders.
- These whole30 and paleo buffalo chicken meatballs are loaded with flavor and quite a crowd pleaser. They are perfect for all of your football game day snack needs as well as an easy paleo dinner. For dinner we like to serve them with roasted broccoli. The homemade buffalo sauce combined with the homemade ranch dressing makes these meatballs oh so delicious.
- This whole30/ paleo chicken piccata recipe adds a modern twist to the traditional Italian chicken piccata recipe. The creamy lemon caper sauce compliments the golden chicken tenders oh so nicely. With chicken piccata being a crowd pleaser, this recipe is perfect for all of your hosting and family dinner needs. This recipe was inspired by my wedding taste testing. After telling the chef my dietary needs, he said “how about chicken piccata?” Ever since then, my family and I are hooked.