Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Paleo Cake Pops
Paleo Cake pop that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Cake Pop Machine
- Cake pop stand (optional)
- Cake pops
For the chocolate sauce:
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips I use Enjoy Life Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup almond milk
- Sprinkles optional
- Place the milk and chocolate on medium-low on the stove and continuously stir until evenly mixed throughout. One it melts keep the chocolate on low.
- Mix the batter with a hand mixer. Once the batter is mixed throughout , fill each cake hole in the cake pop machine with batter. I like to fill it to the top of the half hole.
- Set a timer for 3 minutes; after 3 minutes do the "clean fork trick" to be sure the cake pops are cooked throughout. If they pass the test, then remove the cake pops.
- Dip the top of the cake pop stick (1/2 inch) in chocolate sauce. This will help the cake pop stick to the stick. Insert the cake pop sticks into the cake pop.
- Stand the cake pops upright using either the cake pop stand or a cup and place in the freezer for 5-10 minutes. Once the cake pops are chilled, dip the cake pops in the chocolate. I like to roll them in the chocolate then, add sprinkles if desired. Place in fridge until the chocolate till hardens. Enjoy.
Serving: 1Cake Pop | Calories: 75kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 18mg | Potassium: 18mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 26IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg