These Gluten Free Mini Chocolate Cakes are super fun and easy to make! We love making these treats into mini bundt cakes. The soft and moist chocolate grain free cake combined with dairy free chocolate ganache is to die for.
What Makes This Gluten Free Chocolate Cake So The Best?
- First off, it is super simple to make!
- Secondly, this gluten free cake is so moist!
- Third, the chocolate ganache on top is literally the icing on the cake.
Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Ingredients:
- Almond flour-One of my go to’s when I am baking gluten free! Do not swap this out as not all flours are created equally so be sure to stick with almond flour. I like the Costco brand.
- Tapioca flour-This holds everything together. Think of tapioca flour as the cornstarch of paleo cooking. It is a binder!
- Coconut flour-I love adding this to the blend.
- Coconut sugar-To sweeten.
- Cacao powder-This is what gives this chocolate cake its flavor! Be sure to get the unsweetened kind.
- Baking soda-To help the cake rise.
- Sea salt-To add a nice touch.
- Eggs-To bind everything together.
- Almond milk & water-To keep this cake nice and moist! You can substitute it with coconut milk.
- Coconut oil-This helps with keeping the cake nice and moist.
- Apple cider vinegar-This helps this cake bake! It herpes the baking soda with its rising properties.
- Vanilla -To taste.
- Dairy free milk-I like almond milk but you can also use coconut milk.
- Dairy free chocolate chips-I love the enjoy life brand.
How To Make This Paleo Chocolate Cake:
- First, preheat your oven to 350.
- Then, mix all the wet ingredients together. Now, mix all of the dry ingredients together and then combine the two.
- Spray the mini bundt pans with cooking spray oil (I like avocado oil cooking spray.)
- Now, fill up the bundt pans with batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until you can poke a fork and it comes out clean.
- Allow the cakes to sit in the molds for 30 minutes before popping out, or you risk they may fall apart.
- While the mini cakes have 5 more minutes left to cool, prepare the chocolate ganache.
- Place the chocolate chips and milk in a microwave safe container for 30 seconds, then whisk and cook for an additional 30 seconds, then whisk and do another 30 seconds. The chocolate should be silky smooth at this point.
- Now, pop out the mini bundt cakes and pour the dairy free chocolate ganache on top.
What Kind of Molds Do You Use?
- I love using silicone molds, they are super easy to clean and I find that things are less likely to stick. You can find the ones I have HERE.
Can I Make These Into Cupcakes?
How Long Do They Last?
- If you store these mini cakes sealed and in the fridge, they will last for up to 1 week!
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE:
- Gluten Free Donuts With Chocolate Ganache
- Dairy Free Chocolate Truffles
- Paleo Pumpkin Bundt Cake With Chocolate Ganache
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Mini Chocolate Gluten Free Bundt Cakes
- mini bundt silicone pans
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 cups cacao powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup coocnut oil melted
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
For the dairy free chocolate ganache: (optional)
- 3 cups dairy free chocolate I like enjoy life brand
- 1 1/2 cups dairy free milk
- cooking spray oil I like avocado oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 350. Combine all of the wet ingredients into one bowl and all of the dry ingredients in a separate bowl and mix. Then, combine the two and mix throughout. Now, spray the mini bundt pans with cooking oil spray and divide up the batter evenly. Bake for 30 minutes or until you can poke with a fork and it comes out clear. Allow the cakes to cool for a half hour prior to removing from a pan. While the cakes are cooling make the chocolate ganache. Place the chocolate chips and milk in the microwave for 30 seconds, then whisk and place in the microwave again for 30 seconds. Whisk again and place them in the microwave for another 30 seconds. At this point the chocolate should be nice and smooth. Pour the chocolate over the mini bundt cakes and serve.
- If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna