These Gluten Free S’mores Cookies are super fun to make and so easy. The creamy dairy free chocolate combined with the fluffy marshmallows is oh so delicious. This recipe only takes 15 minutes of hands-on time and freezes so well, which means this is a great cookie option to keep stashed away in your freezer!
What Makes This Recipe So Good?
- First off, it takes 15 minutes to make, which means you do not have to be in the kitchen all day to make this fun dessert.
- The chocolate mixed with the marshmallows is so darn delicious.
- These cookies freeze super well which means they are a great dessert to keep stashed away in the freezer.
- This recipe is naturally grain free, dairy free, gluten free, and paleo friendly.
- We love to make these gluten free cookies for cookouts in the summer in place of regular campfire s’mores.
- These cookies pair so well with a nice glass of dairy free milk!
- If you like this cookie recipe, you will love my Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Almond flour-This is the cookie base in this recipe. Do not substitute this with another gluten free flour as not all flour substitutes are the same. I like to get my almond flour from Costco, they sell it in bulk and I have found that I get the best bang for my buck.
- Eggs-This is the binder in this recipe. You can use a flax egg if you are vegan.
- Dairy free chocolate chips-I love the Enjoy Life or Hu brand. Both brands are allergy friendly, too!
- Coconut oil-You can also use olive oil here.
- Coconut sugar-To sweetener the cookies.
- Maple syrup-To hold everything together and sweeten the cookies. Make sure it is pure maple syrup! I like getting mine from Costco. I buy the organic Kirkland brand.
- Vanilla-For flavor.
- Marshmallows-The best part, make sure they are dairy free. Most grocery stores have vegan marshmallows. My local Whole Foods has them.
- Baking soda-To help the cookies rise.
How To Make Vegan Gluten Free S’mores Cookies:
- First, preheat the oven to 350.
- Next, in a bowl mix all the ingredients together until the batter is mixed throughout.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or wax paper.
- Using a 2 inch scoop, scoop the dough onto the baking sheet and flatten the top out with a spatula.
- Bake the cookies for 20 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 15 minutes prior to moving onto a cooling rack.
- Make homemade vegan chocolate ganache to drizzle on top.
How Long Do These Cookies Last?
- They last for up to a week in the fridge.
- These cookies freeze super well too, just be sure they are completely cool prior to stacking them in a container to freeze. They will last in the freezer for 2-3 months.
Are Marshmallows Gluten Free?
- It depends on what kind of marshmallows you buy, be sure to read the labels on the back! You can also make your own Paleo Marshmallows.
- If you are adding the chocolate drizzle add when you are ready to serve, meaning if you plan to freeze the cookies wait to add the drizzle when you are ready to serve.
- If you use a smaller cookie scoop, your cookies will require less cooking time. Adjust the time accordingly.
If you like this recipe, you will also LOVE:
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Gluten Free S’mores Cookies
- baking sheet
- Wax paper or silicone baking mat
- mixing bowl
- Preheat the oven to 350. Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl until mixed throughout. Line a baking sheet with wax paper or a silicone baking mat. Using a 2 inch cookie scoop, scoop out the dough into 15 cookies and bake for 20 minutes. Allow the cookie to rest prior to moving them. See the notes about the optional chocolate ganche. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna