These Honey Sriracha Brussel Sprouts are seriously to die for! They are the perfect combination of sweet and spice. The warm honey combined with the garlic powder and sriracha is simply delightful. This elegant side dish only takes 10 minutes to prep which means it is perfect for weeknights too!
What Makes This Recipe So Good?
- It is super simple to make!
- These brussel sprouts are crispy on the outside yet so soft on the inside.
- This recipe requires less than 10 minutes of hands-on time, which makes it a great weeknight side dish.
- If you like your food a little spicier you can adjust the sriracha to appease your spicy taste buds.
- This recipe is naturally gluten free, paleo, dairy free, and plant based.
- If you like this recipe, you will also want to check out my Bacon Brussel Sprouts With Pomegranate or my Maple Brussel Sprouts.
- This recipe has so much flavor meaning it pairs so well with simple proteins, like seasoned chicken breast!
- Brussel sprouts-Some grocery stores nowadays sell brussel sprouts pre-cut. If you are looking to save on time in the kitchen this is an option! If you can spare 2-3 minutes you can save some money and cut them yourself. I cut the bottom off of mine then cut them into halves or thirds depending on how big they are.
- Honey-Any kind of honey will work. I love getting my honey from Costco. They have a big container of pure raw honey and it is so much more affordable then a bunch of small jars.
- Sriracha-In my option this is the best part because I am a big spice girl. If you like a lot of spice you can adjust the sriracha amount to your liking.
- Garlic powder-For flavor. I like to use dried garlic powder.
- Sea salt-For taste.
- Cooking oil-I like to use avocado oil, but any oil will work!
Step by step instructions:
- First, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- If your brussel sprouts are not already chopped, chop off the ends and cut them into either halves or thirds depending on their size.
- Now, toss them in the oil, salt, and garlic powder.
- Lay them out on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
- While they bake, mix the honey with the sriracha.
- Once the brussel sprouts come out of the oven mix the honey and sriracha.
- Never bake brussel sprouts with a sauce on them, they will come out soggy. Instead wait until they are done baking to add the sauce! A little bit of olive oil is the perfect touch to get them to roast nicely.
Can I Make This Recipe In The Air Fryer?
- Absolutely! You would make the recipe the same way just in the air fryer instead of a roasting sheet in the oven.
Can I Add Bacon?
- Yes! Bacon is a nice touch. If you want to add bacon, chop up the bacon and roast the bacon with the brussel sprouts. The fat from the bacon will add so much flavor too. If you use my link to Butcher Box to order your bacon, you can get a free gift on your monthly box.
If you like this recipe, you will love my other easy and quick vegetable side dishes:
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Honey Sriracha Brussel Sprouts
- 1 pound brussel sprouts
- 1 tbsp cooking oil I love avocado oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400. Trim off the end of the brussel sprouts. Then, cut the brussel sprouts into halves or fourths depending on the size of the brussel sprouts. Then toss the brussel sprouts in the cooking oil, salt, and garlic powder. Place in the oven for 30-40 minutes (depending on how cripsy you like your veggies.) While the brussels are cooking mix the srircha and honey in a bowl. Then pour over the brussel sprouts. Serve warm. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna