Gluten Free Bagels
- 1 Cup arrowroot flour
- 1 Cup cassava flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 Cup lard or palm shortening I prefer lard because it is made with healthier fats1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Spray the donut pans with the olive oil spray.
- If you are opting to use the everything bagel seasoning add 1 tablespoon to the bottom of each bagel mold.
- Mix all dough ingredients in a mixer until it forms a dough.
- Divide the dough between the 6 molds.
- If desired, add another tablespoon of everything bagel seasoning on top.
- Bake in the oven for 23 minutes.
- Let sit for 10 minutes, then remove from the mold.
- I like to eat my bagels with Kite Hill dairy free almond cream cheese.