Instant Pot Bacon is the easiest way to make bacon! No more needing to worry about the crazy clean up. When you make bacon in the instant pot it comes out just as good as stovetop bacon but no more messy splatters.
What Makes Bacon In The Instant Pot So Good?
- First off, as I mentioned above-you do not have to worry about any messy splatters!
- Secondly, it comes out super crispy but not too well done.
What Do I Need To Make Bacon In The Instant Pot?
- Bacon! I love getting all of my bacon from Butcher Box. Every month they send me a monthly supply of all of my favorite proteins: chicken, fish, pork, and steak! All of their stuff is the highest quality. It comes frozen and every weeknight I just take it out of the freezer and let it thaw in the fridge overnight. If you use my link HERE you can get free beef with your order for life.
- Instant pot-I have this one HERE. I love this one because it has multiple functions. It is also an air fryer, pressure cooker and so much more. I love it because it only takes up one spot on the counter!
- Pepper-To add to your bacon. Totally optional, but adds some flavor!
Cooking Bacon In The Instant Pot 101?
- First, add the bacon to the instant pot in a single layer and turn the instant pot onto the sautee setting for 3 minutes. Then flip the bacon and cook for an additional 3 more minutes.
- You may need to make multiple batches, if that is the case. Drain the bacon grease into a cup and finish up your batches.
Can I Meal Prep Bacon?
- Yes! Absolutely. Cooked bacon lasts for quite some time in the fridge especially if it is cured. I suggest storing it in a glass container if you are prepping it in advance.
What Else Can I Serve With Bacon?
I love eating bacon with breakfast! Here are some of my favorite bacon recipes below:
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE:
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna
Instant Pot Bacon
- Instant Pot
- 1 pound bacon I love Butcher Box! Use my link to the left and get a free gift with every order.
- 1/2 tsp black pepper totally optional, but enhances flavor!
- Turn on the saute setting in your instant pot. Place the bacon in a single layer (you may have to do multiple batches.) Allow the bacon to sautee for 3 minutes, then flip it and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Cook for 2 minutes longer if you like your bacon crispy! Dispose of the grease in between. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna