This lemon tahini dressing is so good to say the least. I make it for my personal chef clients all of the time and they go crazy over it! The earthy tahini taste combined with lemon juice, coconut aminos and garlic is oh so delicious. This recipe only takes minutes to make and is perfect for your weekly meal prep.
- Tahini-Make sure your tahini is not dried out! This is important, or the dressing will not turn our right. I love the Trader Joe’s brand. It is perfectly moist.
- Lemon juice-The citrus from the lemon compliments the earthy tahini flavor oh so well.
- Coconut aminos-This is my go to swap for soy sauce in paleo cooking. It adds the soy sauce-like flavor but without the soy and gluten.
- Fresh garlic-The garlic and lemon combination is amazing!
- Apple cider vinegar-This helps break up the tahini and adds a nice tangy taste!
- Olive oil-to keep the dressing moist.
How to make:
- First mince the garlic, juice your lemons and add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk together. Be sure not to over whisk it or it will clump up.
What to serve this with:
- I love making this with just about any salad. If you use it with kale it is best to massage the dressing over the kale and let it sit. This helps break down the fibers in the kale which makes it easier to chew and digest!
How long does it last:
- You can keep this in your fridge for up to a week. I have only tested it for a week. It will harden as it sits, so prior to using you may want to add a little bit of water and whisk again.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE my salad recipes on my website:
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Lemon Tahini Dressing
- Large bowl
- 1/4-1/2 cup water to achieve desired consistency
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk together. Add water if desired if you would like your dressing to be thinner. We like to use this dressing on kale salads by allowing it to marinate with the kale prior to serving. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.