This whole30 caesar dressing is perfect for all of your whole30 and clean eating needs. One of the best ways to save money when doing the whole30 is by making your own condiments. This recipe is tangy, salty, and oh so rich in flavor. You can have yourself homemade caesar dressing in less than 10 minutes.
What Do I Need To Make Whole30 Caesar Dressing?
- Anchovy paste- Embrace the anchovies! This is what gives this dressing its tangy, salty and rich taste. You can find the paste near the canned tuna in the grocery store. Be sure to get wild caught!
- Lemon juice-This enhances the tangy taste, do not skip!
- Steak sauce-Typical caesar dressing calls for worcestershire sauce but that is not whole30 compliant. I use this whole30 steak sauce in place of it and it does the trick!
- Dijon mustard-This adds another layer of tangy-ness to this recipe. It is also a natural emulsifier meaning it holds everything together.
- Fresh garlic-Second to anchovy paste, fresh garlic is the second most important ingredient. Garlic is what makes caesar dressing, caesar dressing!
- Avocado mayo-Avocado mayo is mayo that is derived from avocado oil instead of canola oil which is extremely inflammatory.
- Salt & pepper- Add to the rich taste. You can omit the pepper if you are sensitive to nightshades.
How To Make Homemade Paleo Caesar Dressing:
- This recipe is so simple! It literally only takes 10 minutes.
- First off, you will want to mince your garlic, and juice your lemon. I use this lemon juicer and garlic mincer.
- Next, measure out all of your ingredients and add them to a mixing bowl.
- Now, it is time to mix! I love to mix this paleo dressing with using a mini whisk. If you do not have a mini whisk you can use a fork.
- Once the dressing is mixed you are good to go!
How Long Does This Homemade Dressing Last?
- I have only tested it out two weeks in the fridge. I suggest storing it in an airtight dressing bottle. You can buy one like this one here or use a recycled dressing bottle.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE my other recipes with homemade dressings:
- Paleo/ Whole30 Kale Pomegranate Salad With Lemon Tahini Dressing
- Crispy Crunchy Vegan Kale Chickpea Salad
- Sweet Potato Blackberry Fig Fall Salad
Whole30 Caesar Dressing (Paleo & Keto Friendly)
- Small whisk or fork
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl with a small whisk or fork. Keep the dressing in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks.*