This Carrot Apple Ginger Juice is a household favorite. It is naturally sweetened with the natural sugars in the vegetables and fruit and it is oh so delicious. The apples combined with the carrots are oh so sweet and the fresh ginger adds a nice kick! With this recipe you can have fresh juice on the table in no time. This recipe is naturally loaded with vitamins and nutrients, meaning its a natural immunity booster!
This carrot apple ginger juice has become a staple in my house for Sunday morning brunches! It is loaded with flavor and so easy to make. This will beat your store bought juice any day.
Why This Recipe Works
- This recipe only requires 5 minutes of hands on time!
- You cannot beat the taste of fresh juice. It is packed with so much more flavor and nutrients.
- This recipe is naturally vegan, dairy free, soy free, nut free, plant based, gluten free, dairy free and paleo friendly.
- You can use this recipe to make Homemade Freeze Pops too just like these Homemade Peach Freeze Pops!
- Carrots-I like to buy the big bags from Costco.
- Apples-Green apples are my favorite.
- Ginger-Be sure it is fresh! This will make a huge difference.
See the full recipe card below with a full list of ingredients and measurements.
Substitutions And Variations
- You can also add in other fruits like pears and oranges!
- If you are looking to add something with less sugar you can add kale in! One thing to note about kale is that it is has to go through the juicer on low. If you run it through on high, you will lose part of the juice in the kale!
This recipe has not been tested with any other substitutions or variations. If you replace or add any ingredients, please let us know by leaving a comment below!
Step By Step Instructions
- I have had this juicer for years and love it! The only thing to note is that sometimes it stalls the motor if you put big pieces through. To prevent this, cut up any large pieces.
- Tip #1: If your juicer is smaller, be sure to cut up the fruit and vegetables into smaller chunks beforehand.
- Tip #2: While you can store this recipe in the fridge, homemade juice tastes best when it is fresh! You will notice a foam on top of fresh juice. Do not get rid of that! It is the best part and I truly believe the foam adds so much flavor.
Yes! You can freeze homemade juice. I like to store it in single serving mason jars. Keep in mind that liquids expand when they freeze, so leave a little bit of room up top for the liquid to expand.
Any time you juice, it gets the nutrients in its purest form! That is why I nicknamed this recipe as the natural multi-vitamin! This recipe is loaded with vitamin a, vitamin c, and ginger has a ton of anti-inflammatory properties so it is great for inflammation too!
You can use the stock to make homemade bone broth! You can trow the extra in just about any broth recipe. I love using it in my Homemade Crockpot Beef Broth Recipe.
- You can store fresh juice in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- This recipe can also be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months in an air tight container.
Other Plant Based Recipes You Will Love
Do you want to live a healthier lifestyle? Be sure to check out my go-to anti-inflammatory swap guide!
Carrot Apple Ginger Juice
- 12 large carrots washed
- 2 whole apples I like green, washed
- 2 inches fresh ginger
- Place the apples and carrots in your juicer on high. Then, add the ginger in on low. Allow the juicer to run for a few minutes after juicing to push remaining juices out.