This carrot apple ginger juice is a household favorite. It is naturally sweetened with the natural sugars in the vegetables and fruit and it is oh so delicious. The apples combined with the carrots are oh so sweet and the fresh ginger adds a nice kick! With this recipe you can have fresh juice on the table in no time.
- Carrots-I like to buy the big bags from Costco.
- Apples-Green apples are my favorite.
- Ginger-Be sure it is fresh! This will make a huge difference.
How to to make carrot apple ginger juice:
- First, wash all of your produce, especially scrub those carrots. Dirt can be hidden there.
- There is no need to peel the apple, ginger or carrots. We like to use the whole vegetables and fruit.
- Next, turn on your juicer.
- When you are juicing the apples and carrots be sure it is turned on high. When you are juicing the ginger, be sure to turn it on low.
- Allow the juicer to run for a minute or so after you are done juicing to allow the excess liquid to come out.
- The juice tastes best fresh but you can store it in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- I like to compost the pulp from the carrots and apples.
My favorite juicer:
- I have had this ONE for years and love it! Just be sure to clean it thoroughly after each use to prolong its life.
How long does carrot apple ginger juice last in the fridge?
- I like to keep it in the fridge for no longer than 2-3 days. It tastes best fresh.
How should I store it?
- I like using glass mason jars.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE:
Carrot Apple Ginger Juice
- 12 large carrots washde
- 2 whole apples I like green, washed
- 2 inches fresh ginger
- Place the apples and carrots in your juicer on high. Then, add the ginger in on low. Allow the juicer to run for a few minutes after juicing to push remaining juices out.
- If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.