This Vegan Chocolate Ganache goes great on top of just about any dessert. This dairy free chocolate sauce is super simple to make and only requires 5 minutes of hands on time! This recipe can be made two ways: in the microwave or on the stovetop.
What Makes This Vegan Chocolate Ganache So Good?
- First off, it is so easy and simple to make! It only takes 5 minutes.
- Secondly, it’s nice and silky.
Vegan Chocolate Ganache Ingredients:
- Dairy free chocolate– I am obsessed with the Enjoy Life brand. I use their dairy free chocolate chips for just about anything. Note I do suggest the mini chips over the chocolate chunks because it will be easier to break up. Hu is also a great dairy free chocolate brand alternative! I can find both brands here at my local Whole Foods, but if you do not have one near you, you can buy them online.
- Coconut milk-Or any kind of dairy free milk will work. We love almond milk too! I like the Trader Joe’s canned coconut milk. The ingredients are super simple: just coconut and water!
How To Make Dairy Free Chocolate Sauce:
- This recipe will teach you how to make it two separate ways: the microwave and the stovetop. It is super easy to burn chocolate, so you want to be sure to follow these instructions to a T!
- For the stovetop-Place the coconut milk in a saucepan on medium heat and bring to a simmer. Once the milk is simmering, turn off the heat and add in the chocolate-whisking in fast so the chocolate gets nice and smooth.
- For the microwave-Place the coconut milk in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds. Once the 30 seconds is up, whisk together and place it back in the microwave for 30 seconds. Then whisk it again. By this point it should be nice and silky!
What If My Chocolate Sauce Is Clumpy?
- Add ¼ cup more milk!
Can I Make Vegan Chocolate Ganache With Almond Milk And No Coconut?
- Yes! Just swap the coconut milk with almond milk 1 for 1.
Can I Reheat This?
- I suggest making the homemade chocolate sauce as you are ready to eat it! It tastes best served hot. If you have any leftovers, I suggest storing it in an air tight glass jar in the fridge for 3-5 days.
What Can I Serve With This?
I love eating this paleo chocolate sauce on just about anything but it especially goes well with:
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookies
- Gluten Free Donuts With Chocolate Ganache
- Vegan Buckeyes
- Vegan Skillet Cookie
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE:
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna
Vegan Chocolate Ganache
- Saucepan or microwave friendly bowl
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips I like the enjoy life brand
- 3/4 cup coconut milk or almond milk
For the microwave:
- Place the coconut milk in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds. Once the 30 seconds is up, whisk together and place it back in the microwave for 30 seconds. Then whisk it again. By this point it should be nice and silky!
For the stovetop:
- Place the coconut milk on the stovetop and bring to a simmer. Then turn the stove off and add in the chocolate and continuously whisk together until smooth. Serve over your favorite dessert or fruit. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna