These Dairy Free Mint Chocolates are super simple to make and so delicious! The quick and easy vegan dessert only requires 10 minutes of hands-on time. This recipe is super kid friendly and a treat the whole family can enjoy. We love making these mini chocolates for the holidays, especially Saint Patrick’s Day.
What Makes This Recipe So Good?
- First off, this recipe only takes 10 minutes of hands on time yet these mini chocolates feel like such a fancy treat.
- The mint and chocolate combination is so darn delicious and honestly one of my favorites!
- This recipe is SO easy and super kid friendly. It is the perfect recipe for kids to help with.
- These mini chocolates are vegan, dairy free, paleo and gluten free!
- This recipe freezes super well which makes it a great recipe to make in advance for gatherings.
- The silicone chocolate molds allow for easy clean up!
- If you like this recipe, you would love my Dairy Free Chocolate Ganache!
- Dairy free chocolate-I like the Enjoy Life brand or the Hu brand. Both are allergy friendly and dairy free.
- Peppermint oil–I love using Doterra. It is important to note that not all oils are created equally. A lot of them are not made for human consumption. This is why I only like Doterra. You can also use peppermint extract.
Step By Step Recipe Instructions:
- First, place your chocolate in a microwave-friendly bowl.
- Next, microwave the chocolate for 30 seconds. Then whisk it for 30 seconds and place back in the microwave for an additional 30 seconds. The chocolate should need to go into the microwave 3 times. Be sure to whisk it in between. If you do not whisk it in between it will clump up and burn. In other words, this is important!
- Once the chocolate is nice and silky smooth, add in the peppermint and whisk again.
- Now, using a 1 tsp measuring spoon. Add the chocolate to the silicone molds.
- Place the molds in the freezer for one hour then pop out the chocolates.
How Long Do These Last?
- These chocolates will last in the freezer for months.
- They will last for up to two weeks in the fridge.
What Kind Of Mold Should I Use?
- I have this silicone chocolate mold. I love them because they are so easy to clean up.
- Be sure to whisk the chocolate in between sessions in the microwave. Without mixing it up, it will definitely burn.
If you liked this recipe, you will LOVE:
- Vegan Twix Bars
- Chocolate Covered Pecans
- Chocolate Covered Oranges
- Vegan Chocolate Truffles
- Vegan Reece’s
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna
Dairy Free Mint Chocolates
- silicone chocolate molds
- microwave friendly bowl
- Place the chocolate in a microwave friendly bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Then whisk the chocolate the chocolate for 30 seconds. Now repeat this for a total of 3 times-90 seconds total with whisking every 30 seconds. Now, add the peppermint to the chocolate and mix. Using a 1 tsp measuring spoon, pour in the chocolate into the molds. Now place the chocolate in the freezer for 1 hour. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna