Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
7 Layer Paleo Vanilla Cake
Servings 8 people171kcal
- 8 inch non-stick pan
- Hand mixer
- hand processor
For the cake ( Multiply ingredients by the layer)
For the Frosting
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 cup arrowroot powder or tapioca flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup palm oil shortening
For the cake
- Place all the cake ingredients into a bowl and use a hand mixer to mix throughout.
- Spray the nonstick pan. Pour half the batter into the pan and bake for 30 minutes OR until it passes the fork trick ( dip the fork in the cake and if it comes without any batter attached, it is done.)
- Let the cake sit for 10 minutes and then flip upside down. The cake should fall out. Wipe the pan of any excess crumbs . Wipe the pan with oil of choice again and repeat baking steps.
- Once both the cakes are cooled, add frosting to the top of one cake, stack the second cake and add frosting to the top and sides. (Pro tip : use round turn table and frosting tool to help )
- be sure to put a piece of cardboard on the bottom to allow for easy transfers of the cake. This cake stores for up to 5 days in the fridge.
For the frosting
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix with a hand mixer until the frosting consistency forms.
paleo cake for special occasion
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 82mg | Potassium: 31mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 48IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Tag me on instagram @alliannaskitchen!