These mini gluten free zucchini cakes are so cute, easy, and so stink good! These mini flourless treats make for the most perfect snack or treat for any occasion. With only 10 minutes of hands-on time, these treats are great for the days when you want to bake from scratch but do not have much time.
Mini gluten free zucchini cakes ingredients:
- Peanut butter-You can for sure use almond butter as well. This is what helps give these paleo zucchini cakes texture as well as holds everything together.
- Eggs-This is your binder for the recipe. Do not skip!
- Grated zucchini-I use this zucchini grater HERE.
- Maple syrup-To sweeten it up.
- Cinnamon-Just a dash to add some flavor.
- Sea salt-To balance out the sweetness.
- Baking soda-To help these cakes rise.
- Dairy free chocolate-I like Hu or enjoy life. You can use regular chocolate if you are not dairy free.
How to make:
- First, preheat the oven to 350.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Next, spray your silicone bundt cake molds with avocado oil. This will prevent the gluten free zucchini cakes from sticking.
- Now, divide the batter amongst the 4 molds.
- Bake for 33 minutes or until you can put a fork in the zucchini cakes and no batter comes out.
- Let the cakes sit in the mold for 10 minutes before removing.
What kind of mold should I use for these paleo zucchini cakes?
- I LOVE these silicone molds, it makes it so much easier to clean.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE:
- Flourless Zucchini Muffins
- Paleo Blueberry Muffins
- Paleo Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Banana Chia Pudding
- Chocolate Baked Oats
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Gluten Free Zucchini Cakes
- Silicone bundt cake pan
- Preheat the oven to 350. Place all ingredients in a bowl and fold together until mixed throughout. Spray the mini silicone bundt cake tray with avocado oil. Divide up the batter into 4 cakes. Cook for 33 minutes. Allow the cakes to sit before serving.
- If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.