Looking for the perfect way to make toast? Making Air Fryer Toast is one of the easiest ways to make it. This hassle free method only takes 3 minutes. The toast comes out crispy on the outside and oh so soft on the inside. This is my houses go to way to make toast.
What Makes This Recipe So Good?
- This recipe only takes 3 minutes to make.
- Depending on what kind of bread you use, this recipe can be made paleo, keto, gluten free, AIP (autoimmune protocol) or low carb friendly.
- This recipe won’t require you to pull out your big toaster oven.
- Depending on the type of air fryer you use, you can cook multiple pieces in the air fryer at once.
- The air fryer allows you to add in toppings like cinnamon while you are making it without having to worry about it coming off.
- Your toast will come out perfect every single time: crispy on the outside and nice and soft on the inside.
- If you like this recipe and have some dietary restrictions, you may want to check out my homemade AIP Bread Roll Recipe.
- Bread– I tend to follow a lower carb diet so I love the Carbonaut brand. It is naturally gluten free and keto friendly.
- Cooking oil spray-I love using avocado oil for this but any kind of cooking oil will work.
How To Make:
- First, lay out the bread in the basket in your air fryer.
- Then, spray with cooking spray oil.
- Now, cook in the air fryer at 400 for 3 minutes.
What Kind Of Air Fryer Do You Use?
- I have this air fryer and love it! I have had it for years and have never had any issues. This one is amazing because it has 11 different functions yet it only takes up one spot on the counter.
What Pairs Best With Toast?
I love making toast as a snack and for breakfast. Here are a few other of my favorite easy breakfast and snack recipes:
Can I Make Cinnamon Toast In The Air Fryer?
- Yes! Sprinkle a little cinnamon on top before baking.
What Is The Best Kind Of Bread To Use In The Air Fryer?
- Honestly, any kind of sandwich bread will work! Note that if they bread is a little smaller, like the gluten free bread I had mentioned the cooking time may be a little less.
- Be sure not to overcook your toast! Sometimes gluten free brands make their bread super small, if you are dealing with really small bread. Adjust the cooking time accordingly. I suggest starting off at 2 minutes if that is the case.
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Air Fryer Toast
- 2 pieces bread I like gluten free
- cooking oil spray
- Add the bread to the baking rack in the air fryer. Spray lightly with the cooking spray oil. Place on air fryer 400 for 3 minutes. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna