These Air Fryer Roasted Tomatoes are super simple to make and go great with just about anything! These air fryer fried red tomatoes only take 2 minutes to prep and 10 minutes to make. We love making this dish in the summertime, so tasty and so fresh!
What Makes These Air Fryer Roasted Tomatoes So Good?
- They are super simple to make! This recipe only requires 2 minutes of hands-on time.
- Secondly, they are full of flavor-the spices in this dish really goes great with just about anything.
- Third, it is a good way to use up ripe tomatoes that you have in the fridge!
What Do I Need To Make Air Fryer Roasted Tomatoes?
- Cherry tomatoes-They do not even have to be perfectly ripe! I like to use the ones that I have in the fridge.
- Salt & garlic powder-To add some flavor.
- Avocado oil-To keep these tomatoes from drying out.
How To Make:
- Place all of the ingredients in the air fryer at 400 for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes is up toss the tomatoes and cook again for another 5 minutes.
Does It Matter What Kind Of Tomatoes I Should Use?
- I like using the mini cherry tomatoes!
What Kind Of Air Fryer Should I Use?
- I have this one HERE and love it. It cleans so well and is so easy to use. Not only is it an air fryer but it holds so many other functions: instant pot, pressure cooker, crockpot, dehydrator and so much more.
Do These Air Fried Tomatoes Reheat Well?
- I would not reheat these tomatoes once you make them. They will become mushy. This recipe tastes better fresh.
Can I Make My Air Fried Roasted Tomatoes With Onions?
- Yes! Slice your onions long ways and throw them right in. I like using yellow onions with this recipe.
What Goes Well With Air Fried Roasted Tomatoes?
I love this recipe with just about anything, especially at a summer BBQ!
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE my other easy vegetable recipes:
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Air Fryer Roasted Tomatoes
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- Mix all ingredients together in the air fryer and place in the air fryer at 400 for 10 minutes. Garnish with optional fresh chives. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna