One of the best ways to save money while doing the Whole30 is by making all of your own condiments. This whole30 ranch dressing is everything ranch dressing should be: tangy, creamy, and dilly. This homemade paleo dressing only takes 5 minutes to prep and lasts for weeks in the fridge meaning it is perfect for all of your meal prepping needs.
- Avocado mayo-Avocado mayo is mayo that is derived from avocado oil instead of canola oil which is extremely inflammatory.
- Dried dill-dill is what makes ranch, ranch dressing! If you are using fresh dill you will want to double the amount.
- Onion & garlic powder- This adds even more flavor to the dressing.
- Salt & pepper- Add to the rich taste. You can omit the pepper if you are sensitive to nightshades.
How To Make Homemade Whole30 Ranch Dressing:
- This is going to sound too good to be true, but you seriously just put all ingredients in a bowl and whisk!
Why Should I Make My Own Vs. Buy Store Bought Ranch?
- If you have ever bought homemade paleo and whole30 dressings, you know that they are expensive! You can buy all of the ingredients for the same amount as it would cost to buy the store bought but make 5 times more!
How Long Does This Homemade Dressing Last?
- I have only tested it out two weeks in the fridge. I suggest storing it in an airtight dressing bottle. You can buy one like this one here or use a recycled dressing bottle.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE my other homemade dressings:
- Paleo/ Whole30 Kale Pomegranate Salad With Lemon Tahini Dressing
- Chickpea Kale Salad
- Sweet Potato Blackberry Fig Fall Salad
- Whole30 Caesar Dressing
- Cold Brussels Sprout Salad
- Shaved Steak Salad
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Whole30 Ranch Dressing
- mixing bowl
- measuring spoons
- measuring cups
- whisk or fork
- 2 cups avocado mayo
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp dried dill I love a ton of dill, you can cut back if you aren't as big of a dill fan as me.
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper omit if nightshade free
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl with a fork or mini whisk until mix throughout. Keep the dressing in a bowl in the fridge for up to 2 weeks***