This Orange Poppyseed Dressing is SO easy to make and so delicious! This is a great summer dressing to keep your salads light and refreshing! Throw the ingredients in a bowl, whisk it up, and you have a tasty dressing that the whole family will love.
What Makes This Recipe So Good?
- First off, it takes 5 minutes to make! So convenient.
- Secondly, it is light and refreshing. Perfect for a summer salad!
- I love having homemade dressings on hand that are easy to throw together.
- This dressing is versatile, meaning you can pair it with almost anything! I love eating it with salmon. Or try it on this Strawberry Poppyseed Salad!
- The whole family will love this dressing!
- It can last in the refrigerator for up to 1 week!
- Orange juice-you can use fresh squeezed or store bought. If you buy orange juice, make sure it is pulp free!
- Olive oil–Oil base of choice. I recommend EVOO, it has a slightly different taste profile than avocado oil.
- Honey–Gives the dressing a nice, subtle sweetness.
- Apple cider vinegar–Adds an extra sweetness that will balance everything out.
- Poppyseeds– Adds a slightly nutty taste, crunchy texture, and unique decoration!
- Salt–to taste.
How To Make:
- Step 1:
- So simple! Put all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and whisk together. Add salt to taste.
What Should I Serve This With?
- Any salad of your choice! For some extra protein, chicken breast on your salad would taste great as well.
How Long Does This Dressing Last?
- I would store it in the fridge for up to 1 week.
What Kind of Container Should I Store This In?
- An airtight container that can be easily shaken or mixed. The dressing will separate, so you’ll want to be able to mix it up easily.
- Store the dressing in a salad dressing container or bottle that will be easy to shake/ mix. It will separate, but a quick stir will mix everything back together.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE:
- Strawberry Poppyseed Salad
- Whole30 Ranch Dressing
- Whole30 Caesar Dressing
- Healthy Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna
Orange Poppyseed Dressing
- mixing bowl
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup for vegan
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp poppyseeds
- 1 pinch salt
- Combine all ingredients into a mixing bowl. Whisk together. Add pinch of salt, or to taste, at the end.