This is Week 9 of my Paleo Whole30 Friendly Meal Plan. I have received a lot of great feedback so I am going to continue to create them. All of this weeks recipes are paleo and whole30 friendly. If they are AIP and keto friendly it will say in the description. Feel free to use previous week’s meal plans that can be found here. If you would like to get the complete shopping list be sure to sign up for my newsletter below and I will send you your grocery list weekly. All you have to do is shop!
How The Week 9 Paleo Whole30 Friendly Meal Plan Works:
- If meal prepping your food in advance is your thing I highly suggest getting meal prep containers or containers like these so your meals are ready to eat.
- Included in this post are 7 meals and 1 breakfast. When making the meals for dinner I suggest making an extra portion so you can eat it for lunch. Keep in mind these are an inspiration, so feel free to swap things out. Each recipe contains the meal only, feel free to add a side. We love roasting veggies to go with our meals. If you would like the full complete shopping list that goes with my meal plan, be sure to subscribe to my email list. If you have questions or need assistance please comment below. Be sure when you make one of my recipes to leave a comment and a star rating review on the recipe on my blog or took a picture and tagged me in it on instagram @alliannaskitchen. This helps me figure out what recipes you guys like best!
- I hope this is helpful as you begin to plan out your week. -Allianna
Weekly Meal Plan Menu:
- Breakfast: Bacon Squash Scramble
- Monday: Paleo, Whole30 Crispy Chicken Ranch Wraps
- Tuesday: Paleo Gnocchi Bolognese
- Wednesday: Chicken Teriyaki Meatballs
- Thursday: Crispy Low Carb Keto Chicken Tenders
- Friday: Whole30 & Paleo Chicken Teriyaki
- Saturday: Creamy Curry Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- Sunday: Crispy Buffalo Chicken Nuggets