These protein loaded banana blueberry zucchini muffins make for the perfect nutrient dense on the go breakfast. These muffins are perfect for kids too!
This muffin recipe came about when my younger siblings were staying with me. It can be hard to find a nutrient dense breakfast that kids will actually eat these days. The added zucchini adds extra fiber, and to be completely honest the kids could not even tell!
These muffins are refined sugar free. The natural sugars from the bananas and blueberries add the perfect amount of sweetness to the muffins. The almond butter and the vital proteins collagen peptides add extra protein to make these muffins a balanced breakfast! The cinnamon adds the perfect amount of spice!
Keywords: paleo zucchini muffins, paleo breakfast muffins, gluten free zucchini, paleo zucchini recipes
If you like this recipe, you will love these other breakfast ideas!
This post was sponsored by Vital Proteins, yet all opinions are my honest own!
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- In a large mixing bowl, gentle mix all ingredients. It is ok if there are chunks of bananas in the muffins.
- Either line a mini muffin pan with paper lines or use a silicon mini muffin pan and add a tablespoon of the muffin mix to eat muffin spot. I linked the muffin pan below.
- Bake the muffins for 20 minutes.
- Let the muffins sit fore 10 minutes before moving from the pan.
- You can store the muffins for up to 3 days in the fridge.