These flourless pumpkin muffins are to die for! They are soft, moist, easy and quick to make! The canned pumpkin combined with the dairy free chocolate chips, bananas, and pumpkin pie spice makes these grain free muffins perfect for fall!
What makes these grain free pumpkin muffins so good?
- These paleo pumpkin muffins are so soft, moist and full of flavor! I love how they literally require minimal ingredients and are super simple to make.
Key flourless pumpkin muffins ingredients:
- Eggs-This helps bind everything together.
- Almond butter-This is what we are using as an alternative to flour. You can substitute peanut butter, but note that peanut butter has a different taste than almond butter. It is a lot stronger, but if you love peanut butter that is the way to go!
- Maple syrup-To add in some sweetener.
- Fresh ginger-I love fresh ginger. It is so yummy and can really take any dish or dessert to a whole new level! You can use powdered ginger, but just note that powdered is not the same as fresh so the flavor may be off a bit.
- Baking powder-To help the muffins rise.
- Banana-To help naturally sweeten these paleo pumpkin muffins.
- Avocado spray-To prevent the muffins from sticking to the pan.
- Cocoa powder-To add to the chocolatey taste.
How to make:
- First, preheat the oven to 350.
- Next, place all ingredients in a bowl EXCEPT the chocolate chips and fold together.
- Now, spray the muffin liners with the avocado oil.
- Evenly distribute the batter.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top.
- Now, bake for 25 minutes.
What kind of pan should I use?
- I now only use silicone muffin pans! They make baking so much easier. You do not have to worry about the mixture sticking to the muffin pan. I love this one.
How should I store these grain free pumpkin muffins?
- I love using these glass containers! They are best stored cold in the fridge.
- You can even add more chocolate chips on top once the muffins bake.
- To ensure the muffins are done, stick a fork in them. If they are done the fork will come out clean.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE my other paleo pumpkin recipes:
- Paleo pumpkin cheesecake jars
- Pumpkin spice oat flour muffins
- Paleo pumpkin muffins
- Paleo pumpkin ravioli
- Gluten free chocolate donuts with pumpkin maple frosting
- Paleo pumpkin bundt cake with chocolate ganache
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Flourless pumpkin muffins
- Silicone muffin pan
- Preheat the oven to 350. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl EXCEPT the chocolate chips. Spray the muffin pan with avocado oil. Then, evenly distribute the mixture in the pan. Sprinkle to chocolate chips on top. Bake for 30minutes. You MUST allow the muffins to cool and sit for 20 minutes before popping them out of the pan to ensure they do not break.If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.