This vegan christmas crack is seriously to die for! The gluten free crackers combined with the dairy free chocolate has the perfect amount of sweetness and saltiness. This recipe takes less than 15 minutes to make and is perfect for the holidays!
Vegan christmas crack ingredients:
- Simple mills crackers-I am obsessed with their grain free crackers! They are delicious and naturally gluten free. I like to get them at Costco. If you are doing the autoimmune protocol (AIP) you can make your own grain free and nut free crackers with this recipe HERE.
- Dairy free chocolate chips-I like the enjoy life chocolate chips. If you are not eating chocolate on the autoimmune protocol, you can substitute them with carob chips.
- Coconut oil-To help coat and cook the dairy free christmas crack!
- Coconut sugar and maple syrup-To taste and add some sweetness!
- Sea salt-To taste.
How to make paleo christmas crack:
- First, preheat the oven to 400.
- Then, lay out the crackers in a single layer in a 9 by 12 casserole dish.
- Now, add the coconut oil to a saucepan and melt. Once the coconut oil is melted add in the maple syrup and coconut sugar. Whisk everything in.
- Pour the coconut oil and sugar mixture over the crackers. Place in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Once the 5 minutes is up, remove from the oven and sprinkle the chocolate chips on top and place back in the oven for 2 minutes. Once the 2 minutes is up, spread out the melted chocolate.
- Place the paleo christmas crack in the fridge overnight or for at least 6 hours to firm up. Then, break it apart. Serve with optional salt on top.
How should I store this gluten free christmas crack?
- You can store it in the fridge or freezer! If you store it in the freezer be sure to separate each layer with wax paper so it does not stick.
What should I serve this vegan christmas crack with?
- AIP Hot Chocolate– I am obsessed with this AIP hot chocolate recipe. It is super simple to make and full of flavor.
If you like this recipe, you will love my other dairy free chocolate desserts:
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Vegan Christmas Crack
- 1 box grain free crackers I like Simple Mills. See the notes below if you are AIP and following the autoimmune protocol
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 4 cups chocolate chips I like the enjoy life dairy free ones, use carob chips for AIP
- First, preheat the oven to 400. Lay out the gluten free crackers in a casserole dish in a single layer. Add the coconut oil to a sauce pan and melt. Then add in the coconut sugar and maple syrup, whisk in well. Bring the mixture to a boil then remove from heat. Pour the mixture over the crackers and place it in the oven for 5 minutes. Place the chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute and whisk until smooth. Then, spread the chocolate on top. Let the dessert set and refrigerate overnight. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.