These Dairy Free S’mores Fudgesicles are so easy to make and so fun for the summer! This dairy free dessert only takes 10 minutes to prep and lasts for up to a month in the freezer. The creamy and silky dairy free chocolate combined with the crunchy gluten free graham crackers topped off with dairy free marshmallows is so delicious. This recipe is definitely a keeper in my house.
What Makes This Recipe So Good?
- First off, it only takes 10 minutes to make!
- Secondly, these fudgesicles store so well in the freezer so it is a great dessert to bulk make.
- The crunchy gluten free graham cracker crust adds a whole new level of crunch.
- This recipe is naturally dairy free, gluten free, paleo and vegan. This recipe can be adapted to be made AIP (autoimmune protocol friendly.)
- If you are having company, this is a great prep ahead dessert option. If you are like me I hate having to be in the kitchen while company is over, with this recipe it can all be done beforehand.
- If you are a dairy free fudge lover like me, you may also want to check out my Vegan Chocolate Truffles.
- This no bake recipe doesn’t require you to turn the oven on, which is perfect for summer!
- Dairy free chocolate chips-I love the Hu brand. You can use any brand you would like but Hu is my favorite. If you are not dairy free, just use regular chocolate chips. If you are following the autoimmune protocol (AIP) you can use carob chips.
- Gluten free graham crackers-You can use regular graham crackers if you are not gluten free. If you are doing the autoimmune protocol (AIP) you can also use Lovebird AIP cereal. It will give these fudge bars a nice crunch. You can also use chopped tigernuts.
- Dairy free marshmallows-You can buy store bought or make your own! If you are doing the Autoimmune protocol (AIP) you can check out this AIP marshmallow recipe on how to make your own complaint ones.
How To Make:
- Place your chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave and microwave for 30 seconds, then whisk and microwave for 30 seconds, then whisk and microwave again for 30 seconds until the chocolate sauce is all smooth.
- Then, add a thin layer of the chocolate to the bottom of the silicone popsicle molds.
- Now, chop up the graham crackers. You do not want them to be too thin because you really want to feel the crunch. If you are using the Lovebird Cereal do not chop it because it is already small enough.
- Add a layer of the graham crackers or cereal to the molds. Then, pour the remaining chocolate on top and smooth the chocolate out with a spatula.
- Next, insert the popsicle molds.
- Finally, add the marshmallows to the microwave for 30 seconds and whisk. Pull apart the marshmallows and spread on top.
- Now, place the fudgesicles in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
How Long Do These Last In The Freezer?
- These fun little treats last for up to a month in the freezer.
What Kind Of Molds Do You Suggest?
- I use these silicone molds.
- Be sure not to chop up your graham crackers not too fine because you really want the crunch.
- I highly suggest using the silicone molds because a lot of molds are sticky meaning it will be hard to get your treat out all in one piece.
- Make sure you mix your chocolate every 30 seconds in the microwave, this will prevent it from burning!
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE my other dairy free chocolate recipes:
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna
Dairy Free Fudgesicles
- silicone popsicle molds
- 2.5 cups dairy free chocolate I like the Hu brand. If you are doing the autoimmune protocol, substitute with carob chips.
- 1 graham cracker I always do gluten free. If you are doing AIP, substitute with Love Bird cereal or chopped tigernuts.
- 1 cup dairy free marshmallows see notes for AIP recommendation
- Place the chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds, then take the chocolate out and whisk. Do this 3 times ensuring you mix the chocolate in between to prevent it from burning.
- Now, chop up the graham crackers into chunks (not too fine because you want there to be a nice crunch.) Pour a nice layer of the chocolate sauce into the silicone molds (this should account for half of the chocolate.)
- Now, add a layer of the graham crackers. If you are following AIP, use the chopped tigernuts or the Love Bird Cereal. Next, pour the remaining chocolate on top.
- Finally, melt the marshmallows in the microwave for 30 seconds and whisk. Drizzle the marshmallows on top and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna