Cooking Sausages In The Air Fryer is seriously the best way to cook it! Air fried sausages get really crispy on the outside, yet stay nice and juicy on the inside. This is the best hassle free way to do it and it requires minimal clean up!
What Makes Cooking Sausage In The Air Fryer So Good?
- First off, I use my air fryer more than I use my oven! It doesn’t require any heat up time and it gets whatever I am making nice and crispy. When I first got my air fryer, I thought it was only good for frying-boy was I wrong! I use my air fryer for everything-including reheating leftovers!
What Do I Need To Make Sausages In The Air Fryer?
- Sausages-You can use any kind of sausages! You can use breakfast sausages, bratworse, or even Italian sausages. Keep in mind that different sizes will mean different cooking times. So if your sausages are a little thinner, they won’t take as long to cook!
What Kind Of Air Fryer Do You Suggest?
- I am obsessed with the multi-functional ones. They take up a fraction of the counter space yet have so many different functions. The one I have HERE also functions as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, saute pan, steamer, sous vide cooker, warmer, air fryer, roaster, oven, broiler and dehydrator all in one yet it takes up only one spot on the counter.
How Do I Make Sausage In The Air Fryer?
- First, remove the sausages from the packaging.
- Then, lay them on the metal grate insert or in the air fryer basket and bake them at 375 for 8 minutes then flip them and cook for 7 minutes. Keep in mind that if you are using bigger sausages, they could take up to 20 minutes. Smaller breakfast like sausages could take as little as 10 minutes.
Will Chicken Sausages In The Air Fryer Work?
- Yes! You can cook any kind of sausage in the air fryer: chicken, turkey or pork based!
What Should I Serve With Crispy Sausage?
- If you are going for a breakfast vibe I am obsessed with my Dairy Free Hollandaise Sauce or Gluten Free French Toast Casserole.
- For an Italian like vibe, check out my Paleo Gnocchi Bolognese.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE my other simple air fryer recipes:
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna
Air Fryer Sausage
- 4-6 links sausage Italian sausage or bratwurst
- Place the metal pop up grate or basket in the air fryer. Lay the sausages in a single layer on top. Set the air fryer to 375 and air fry for 8 minutes, then flip and air fry for 7 more minutes. You can air fry a few minutes longer if you like your sausages nice and crispy!If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna