Frozen broccoli In The Air Fryer is one of the easiest ways to make broccoli! This recipe is quick to throw together and perfect for weeknight dinners when you need a vegetable in a pinch but also yummy enough to make when you have company!
What Makes Cooking Broccoli In The Air Fryer So Good?
- This is the best broccoli I have ever had. I am so particular with how I eat my broccoli and this is just perfect! The broccoli is perfectly tender and the air fryer adds a nice char to it.
- Broccoli is also super cheap, which means it is a great budget friendly vegetable side dish!
What You Need To Make Frozen Broccoli In The Air Fryer:
- Frozen broccoli-Any brand will work! Just make sure it is not freezer burnt. If the broccoli has been in the freezer for too long it could be freezer burnt and we do not want that! Freezer burnt broccoli will affect the broccoli’s taste.
- Sea salt-To taste.
- Garlic & onion powder-For flavor. Totally optional here but in my opinion you MUST season your vegetables to get the best flavor.
- Avocado oil-Any kind of oil will work but avocado oil is my go to! You can also use melted butter in this recipe or even ghee. If you are a big ghee fan like me you will want to check out how to make your own Homemade Ghee. It saves you so much money at the grocery store!
How To Make Broccoli In The Air Fryer:
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Do not thaw out the broccoli, cook it frozen!
- Now, add the broccoli to the air fryer and bake at 375 for 7 minutes. Once the 7 minutes is up, toss the broccoli and air fry for an additional 7 more minutes or until desired level of crispness is achieved.
What Kind Of Air Fryer Do You Suggest?
- I have had this Ninja Foodie 8-1 for years and love it! Not only does it air fry, but it also pressure cooks and has so many other functions too.
Can I Make Broccoli With Cheese?
- Yes, however, I would add the cheese once it is cooked. If you want melted cheese, add the cheese once the broccoli is cooked in the air frying pot and place back in the air fryer for 2 minutes to melt.
- If you are dairy free and want a cheesy like flavor, sprinkle some nutritional yeast on top!
Can I Reheat Broccoli?
- You sure can! I suggest reheating it in the air fryer at 350 for 3-5 minutes or in the oven at 350 for 3-5 minutes.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE my other simple vegetable recipes:
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna
How To Cook Frozen Broccoli In The Air Fryer
- Air fryer
- 1 bag frozen broccoli
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Place the broccoli in the air fryer at 375 for 7 minutes. Once the 7 minutes is up, toss the broccoli and cook for an additional 7 minutes. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna