Cooking Turkey Bacon In The Oven is one of the easiest ways to cook it! This recipe is hassle free, crispy and turns out great every time. Once you make turkey bacon this way you will never go back to making stovetop turkey bacon.
What Makes This Recipe So Good?
- First off, cooking bacon of any kind on the stovetop always makes such a mess. This recipe is mess free and you do not have to worry about grease splashing everywhere.
- Secondly, you do not have to attend to the stove while cooking it. You literally just put it in the oven and you are good!
What You Will Need To Cook Turkey Bacon In The Oven:
- Turkey bacon: A great pork free alternative for those who love the taste of bacon, but want something maybe a little less fattier! Turkey bacon is still a good low carb and Keto alternative.
- Black pepper: Totally optional but in my opinion it gives the turkey bacon even more flavor!
- Baking sheet: To hold the bacon juices.
- Cooling rack: This always the turkey bacon to cook evenly on both sides. The cooling rack allows for air to get below and above the bacon to make it nice and crispy.
Cooking Turkey Bacon In The Oven 101:
- First, preheat the oven to 400.
- Now, place the cooling rack over the sheet pan.
- Then, pull the turkey bacon out of the package and line it up in a single layer and bake for 10 minutes. Then flip the turkey bacon and bake for another 10 minutes. If you like your turkey bacon really crispy, bake for 20 minutes total.
- You can season the bacon prior to cooking it. A little cracked pepper, sea salt, or even paprika is delicious!
- If you like chewier turkey bacon, cook it for 14 minutes-7 minutes on each side.
- To reheat turkey bacon, place it in the oven or air fryer at 350 for 5-7 minutes.
Is Turkey Bacon Healthy?
- Turkey bacon definitely has less fat in it compared to pork based bacon. It is also slightly lower in calories, but not by much! Be sure to buy the right brand, A lot of brands pack turkey bacon with a ton of salt and added sugars. Be sure to buy a brand that only has turkey, a little bit of salt and possibly some herbs.
What Can I Pair With Turkey Bacon?
So many options!
- I love it with this Dairy Free Hollandaise Sauce to make healthier egg benedict!
- It would also go great with this Gluten Free French Toast Casserole.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE my other simple & easy turkey based recipes:
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna
How To Cook Turkey Bacon In The Oven
Servings 8 slices217kcal
Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- baking sheet
- baking rack Like a cookie cooling rack (make sure it is stainless and not coated with a coloring)
- 1 pound turkey bacon
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400. Place the stainless cooling rack over the baking sheet and lay out the bacon in a single layer and sprinkle with black pepper. Bake for 14 minutes for chewy bacon, bake for 20 minutes for crispy bacon and bake for 25 minutes for really crispy bacon! Be sure to flip the bacon halfway. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.
Quick and easy way to cook turkey bacon!
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 217kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 1296mg | Potassium: 224mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Tag me on instagram @alliannaskitchen!
I can’t wait to try!!
Turkey bacon turns out perfectly crisp every time!! So easy and easier cleanup!
Allianna Moximchalk says
Love the oven method! Thanks for your review