Planning surprises for the dads in your life on Father’s Day can be overwhelming. Make it simple by pulling from some of these delicious recipes for your Gluten Free Father’s Day meal. These will all help keep your meal light and delicious!
Gluten Free Father’s Day Meal Ideas:
- These crispy garlic AIP chicken thighs are the perfect dinner that both you and your family will love to eat. The arrowroot powder acts as the breading and makes these chicken thighs oh so delicious. This recipe is naturally Whole30 and Paleo friendly. This crowd pleasing dish takes less than 10 minutes to prepare which makes it an easy to go for all of your weekly dinner needs.
- This pan seared filet mignon with a creamy mushroom sauce is everything you need for date night. The filet mignon in this recipe is crispy on the outside and oh so juicy on the inside. The creamy white sauce combined with the mushrooms makes this recipe oh so delicious. This recipe is quick and easy, you can have dinner on the table in 30 minutes. This recipe is naturally paleo, Whole30, and keto friendly. It can be made AIP friendly with one simple modification.
- These crispy mini potatoes paired with garlic aioli are to die for and a crowd pleaser for all! The roasted herbs combined with sea salt and the dijon in the honey is oh so delicious. This is a staple for my meal prep clients and this side dish goes great with just about anything!
- This pork belly on the grill is the best addition to any recipe! This grilled pork belly is full of flavor, tender, juicy, sweet, and yet it has a nice kick to it!
- These BBQ bacon meatballs are quick, delicious and make for a fun dinner option! This recipe is naturally Whole30 friendly and can be made AIP friendly. We like to make these for a fun date night and also use them as a paleo appetizer!
- These keto jalapeno poppers are super simple to make and a crowd pleasing snack! This keto appetizer is naturally dairy free. The creamy almond cream combined with the garlic powder and savory bacon is oh so delicious. This recipe only takes 5 minutes to prep and 15 minutes to cook.
- These Keto Air Fryer Steak Bites are juicy on the inside, crispy on the inside and full of flavor! They pair so wonderfully with our homemade low carb garlic aioli. We love using these air fryer bites for snacks and appetizers. This recipe only takes minutes to prep.
- These crispy buffalo chicken wings are crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside, flavorful and spicy. My partner jokes that they are copycat sports bar wings, yet they are whole30 and paleo friendly. These wings only require 10 minutes of hands on time. We like to make them in place of take out on the weekends. These healthy chicken wings make the perfect meal and snack.