These Keto Air Fryer Steak Bites are juicy on the inside, crispy on the inside and full of flavor! They pair so wonderfully with our homemade low carb garlic aioli. We love using these air fryer bites for snacks and appetizers. This recipe only takes minutes to prep.
What Makes These Air Fryer Steak Bites So Good?
- They are super crispy on the outside yet still so juicy and tender on the inside.
- They make for the best finger foods when having company!
- This recipe requires minimal clean up.
What Do I Need To Make Steak Bites In The Air Fryer?
- Sirloin steak chunks-You can buy these pre-cut into 1 inch cubes OR you can use a sirloin and chop it yourself. I like to buy mine already chopped up from Butcher Box. If you use my link HERE you can get a free thing of meat with every box you order!
- Sea salt, black pepper & garlic powder-For flavor. All meat needs to be seasoned with salt to reach optimal flavor.
- Avocado oil-To help marinate the steak. Any kind of oil will work, my favorite is avocado.
For the optional garlic aioli:
- Avocado mayo-I use this instead of regular mayo. It is loaded with healthy fats!
- Dijon mustard-This is a must for aioli.
- Lemon juice-To taste.
- Fresh garlic-Always use fresh, the taste is so much better!
How To Make:
- First, if your steak is not already cut into 1 inch cubes, cut it into 1 inch cubes.
- Now, place your steak in a bowl with the oil and seasonings. Mix together with both hands and allow to marinate. If you do not have time to let it sit-that is ok! However, time to marinate is ideal. Now, place the mixture in the air fryer basket for 3 minutes, then flip and cook for an additional 3 more minutes.
For the garlic aioli:
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth.
What If I Like My Air Fried Steak Bites Medium Rare?
- I suggest cooking the steak for 4 minutes total-flipping it after 2 minutes.
What If I Like My Steak Well Done?
- I suggest cooking your steak for 8 minutes total, 4 minutes on each side!
What Should I Serve With These Air Fried Steak Bites?
- I love the combination of steak and potatoes! These mini crispy garlic potatoes are to die for.
If you like this appetizer you will LOVE:
- Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Everything But The Bagel Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Potato Skins
- Keto Jalapeno Poppers
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Air Fryer Steak Bites
- 1 pound sirloin steak chopped into 1 inch cubes or you can buy it already chopped from Butcher Box.
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp steak sauce
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- Place all the steak ingredients in a bag/or bowl and let sit. This will allow the steak to marinate. Ideally, it marinates for a few hours but 15 minutes will do if time does not permit. Once the steak has marinated, add to the air fryer at 400 degrees F for 3 minutes, then toss and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- For the optional aioli-place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna