These keto jalapeno poppers are super simple to make and a crowd pleasing snack! This keto appetizer is naturally dairy free. The creamy almond cream combined with the garlic powder and savory bacon is oh so delicious. This recipe only takes 5 minutes to prep and 15 minutes to cook.
Keto Jalapeno Popper Ingredients:
- Jalapenos-Be sure to wash them and cut them in half longways. If you are not a big heat person, be sure to remove the seeds from the peppers as the seeds carry a lot of the heat!
- Cream cheese-I use Kite Hill cream cheese. It is naturally dairy free and tastes like regular cream cheese! If you tolerate milk products, feel free to use regular dairy made cream cheese.
- Garlic & onion powder-For flavor.
- Bacon-This is what makes this recipe! I love using Butcher Box. They have the best quality stuff and it is directly shipped to my house! If you use my link HERE you can save on your first order.
- Toothpicks-To keep the poppers wrapped!
How to Make Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers:
- First, preheat the oven to 375 or if you are using an air fryer skip this step.
- Next, wash and cut your jalapenos longways. If you do not like them too hot, wash out the seeds!
- Now, add the cream cheese, garlic powder and onion powder to a bowl and mix well throughout.
- Cut your bacon in half using kitchen scissors, I have these ones HERE.
- Using a spoon, fill up the jalapenos with the cream cheese mixture.
- Then, wrap the bacon around the jalapeno and use a toothpick to keep it wrapped.
- Now, add the poppers to your air fryer. Some air fryers come with racks. If yours does, add in the second wrap to allow the jalapenos to be spaced out and cooked evenly. If you do not have an air fryer, add the jalapenos to a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until desired crispiness is achieved!
What Kind Of Air Fryer Do You Use?
- I have this one and am obsessed! I have been using it for years. It is pretty big so it allows me to cook for more than just one person with it. It also has multiple functions which is amazing too. I use it most for air frying but also use it as a pressure cooker.
How Should I Reheat?
- I would place the jalapenos back in the air fryer or oven at 350 for 5-10 minutes if they are completely cold.
If you like this recipe, you will love my other snacks:
- Whole30 Guacamole With Pork Belly
- Whole30 Salmon Cakes
- Paleo Deviled Eggs
- AIP Bacon Maple Chicken Bites
Keto Jalapeno Poppers
- baking sheet or air fryer
- 10 jalapeño sliced in half longways, seeds removed
- 1/2 container kite hill almond cream cheese regular cream cheese if you are not dairy free
- 20 toothpicks
- 10 slices bacon I love Butcher Box! Use my link for free meat.
- Cut the jalapenos in half. Stuff with almond cream and wrap a piece of bacon. Place a toothpick in to hold the bacon. Place in the air fryer on the bottom then add in the middle shelf and place the remaining pieces. Cook for 10 minutes on 375 degrees F, then flip and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the bacon is crispy.If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.