This blueberry maple jam makes for the most perfect addition to any dessert. This jam is naturally refined sugar free and full of flavor. With only 5 minutes of hands-on time, this recipe is one of my go to’s when I want to make a fun dessert but have little time.
Blueberry Maple Jam Ingredients:
- Blueberries-Fresh and ripe raspberries are always the way to go but you can also use frozen. If you are feeling adventurous, you can add a combination of fresh berries: strawberries, blackberries and blueberries.
- Lemon juice-The lemon juice compliments the fresh raspberries oh so nicely.
- Maple syrup-My natural sweetener.
How Long Does This Last In The Fridge?
- Up to 1 month! Make sure you store it in an airtight jar.
Can I Freeze This?
- Yes, you sure can! You can freeze it for up to one year. Just make sure you freeze it in a glass mason jar and leave at least one inch at the top. Food expands when it freezes.
How to make:
- This recipe is so simple that I feel bad calling it a recipe! Literally place all ingredients in a saucepan on medium heat. Bring the sauce to a simmer and whisk every 5 minutes with a small whisk or fork until 20 minutes is up.
What goes well with this?
This paleo jam goes well with just about anything! I like to serve it with my favorite following desserts:
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE:
Blueberry Maple Jam
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 whole lemon juiced
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan on medium-high heat for 20 minutes with a lid on. Whisk every 5 minutes. Let the sauce cool in the pan, then pour in a mason jar to store in the fridge.
- If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.