This paleo pasta salad is everything pasta salad should be: crunchy, easy, quick, filling, and oh so delicious. The crunchy red pepper and onions combined with the oregano and red pepper flakes makes this salad so tasty. This pasta salad is naturally paleo, vegan, and Whole30 friendly. This Whole30 pasta salad is perfect for all of your warm day and hosting needs.
What You Will Need To Make This Paleo Pasta Salad:
- Gluten free noodles- I am obsessed with Jovial cassava noodles.They are Whole30, paleo and vegan friendly and oh so good!
- Red wine vinegar-The red wine vinegar adds the perfect kick to this pasta salad.
- Oregano-The adds the perfect amount of flavor.
- Red pepper and sea salt-While I think these two ingredients are game changers you have to season this pasta salad to your liking. You can totally make the pasta salad without the red pepper flakes.
- Black olives, zucchini, red pepper and red onions-This combination of vegetables add the perfect amount of crunch!
- Extra virgin olive oil-This is what keeps the noodles moist and prevents them from sticking together.
How To Make This Paleo Pasta Salad:
- Make the pasta according to instructions on the box. Once you strain the pasta mix in the red wine vinegar and EVOO in ASAP. This will prevent the pasta from sticking together.
- Next, mix in all other ingredients.
- Lastly, add the optional red pepper flakes on top. I think they are a game changer and a must have but it all depends on if you like the added kick.
How Long Does This Salad Last?
- This salad will last up until a week in the fridge in an airtight container.I love preparing this salad in advance for parties, especially during the summer!
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE:
Hey-you’ve made it this far! If you make this recipe, I would love for you to give it a star ★ rating and review below. Make sure you are following me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook too!
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Paleo Pasta Salad (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- stock pot
- 1 pound gluten free pasta see above about different options, use jovial for AIP
- 1 cup red pepper diced, omit for aip
- 1 cup purple onion diced
- 1 cup black olives
- 1 small zucchini diced
- 1/3 cup EVOO
- 4 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp pink sea salt
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes omit for aip
- Cook the pasta according to instructions on the box. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Store the salad in an air tight container for up to a week.
I made this pasta salad for dinner tonight and it was delicious! I love how easy it was to make. Awesome recipe! My partner and I loved it and we will definitely make this again.
I am so glad you enjoyed it! 🙂
Really good and something I will make again and again. Love making a big batch and having it for the week
Allianna Moximchalk says
This is great to keep in the fridge! Glad you liked