This banana nice cream is perfect for all of your ice cream needs all summer long! It is naturally dairy free and contains no added sugars. This recipe only contains 2 ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to make. Banana nice cream is great for kids too!
- Bananas-I like my bananas to be nice and ripe. I keep a frozen stash in the freezer at all times just for this recipe and also to have on hand for smoothies! Prior to putting your bananas in the freezer be sure to peel them, chop them into coins and place them in a freezer bag. Chopping them will allow them to blend better.
- Cinnamon-I like to add a little dash of cinnamon, however this is totally optional!
How to make banana nice cream:
- Place your chopped up and peeled bananas in the freezer.
- Next, once the bananas are frozen (at least 6 hours) place the bananas in a food processor and blend until smooth. You may need to scape down the sides to get all of the chunks.
- We like to serve this right away. You run the risk of ice crystals forming when placing it in the freezer for too long.
How do you make it without a blender?
- Yes! Absolutely, you can use a handheld hand mixer. That will get the job done just fine.
Can you freeze banana nice cream?
- For sure! However, I like eating it right after making it. It tastes more like soft serve this way. When you freeze it, it will harden a bit.
How do thicken it?
- You can thicken it by freezing it!
How long can you freeze banana nice cream?
- I would not freeze it any longer than 5 days. Ice crystals may form and make it too icy. When you do freeze it, be sure to use an airtight container.
- A tad of cinnamon.
- ½ cup of blueberries.
- ½ cup of diced mango.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE my other refreshing recipes on my website:
- Banana Cream Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
- Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
- Mint Smoothie
- Peach Freeze Pops
Banana Nice Cream
- Food processor
- 5 whole bananas peeled and chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup chopped mango
- Place the chopped and peeled bananas in a freezer bag. Place in the freezer for at least 6 hours. Once the 6 hours is up, remove the bananas from the freezer and let sit out for 10 minutes. Then, place in a food processor and blend. you may need to scrape down the sides. Add optional add in's if desired.
- If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.