Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Vegan Peanut Butter Cheesecake
For the filling:
For the crust:
- Rub a 6 inch spring loaded pan with coconut oil or any oil will work 🙂
- Place all of the crust ingredients in the food processor.
- Then, push the crust down in the spring loaded pan.
- Add the filling ingredients to the food processor and blend.
- Pour the filling over the crust and place in the freezer overnight (or at least 12 hours)
- 1 hour prior to serving, take the cheesecake out of the spring loaded pan.
- In a small saucepan, bring the nut milk to a boil.
- Once it is boiling add the chocolate, turn down to the lowest heat and whisk! Do this quickly before the chocolate burns.
- Pour the chocolate sauce over the cake.
- If desired, add the chopped peanut butter cups on top. ( I like the Justin's dark chocolate brand, they are dairy free)
- Place back into the freezer until ready to serve. Enjoy!
- Note this cheesecake is meant to be served frozen. Take it out of the freezer 10 minutes prior to eating.
- If you enjoyed this recipe, I would love if you left a review below 🙂