This recipe was updated on 8/11/2020.
Lemon dill green beans with almond slivers makes for the most perfect side dish! The lemon and dill together compliment each other nicely, and the almond slivers on top are the perfect crunch!
Lemon and dill has always been one of my favorite combos. They complement each other so nicely. What I love about this recipe is that it can be made all year round! Lemon can be thought of as both summer and winter. The almond slivers on top add the perfect ‘kick.” I make this green bean recipe weekly for my private chef clients, they absolutely love it! The green beans store nicely in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Keywords: paleo side, paleo side dishes, vegan side, whole 30 side dish, whole 30 side
If you love this recipe, you will LOVE:
Lemon Dill Green Beans
- 1 whole lemon to zest for on top once cooked
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Trim green bean ends.
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Lay out the green beans in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Bake the green beans for 30 minutes in the oven.
- You can store the green beans in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- OPTIONAL: lemon zest on top