Planning surprises for the mom’s in your life on Mother’s Day can be overwhelming. Make it simple by pulling from some of these delicious recipes for your Gluten Free Mother’s Day brunch. These will all help keep you brunch light and delicious!
Gluten Free Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas:
- This Dairy Free Hollandaise Sauce is seriously to die for. This paleo sauce only takes 5 minutes to make and goes great on just about anything: steak, eggs, salmon and so much more!
- These prosciutto egg cups make for a perfect breakfast and snack! They only take 10 minutes to prep and are great for mornings where you are on the go. The roasted red pepper combined with the fresh garlic and spinach is oh so delicious!
- These bacon wrapped asparagus bundles with garlic aioli make for the most perfect spring time side dish! This recipe is super easy and quick. Plus, who doesn’t love bacon added to their vegetables?
- These Healthy Lemon Poppyseed Muffins are so simple to make and so delicious! This recipe only takes 10 minutes to prepare and less than 20 minutes to bake. This light and fluffy batter combined with the fresh lemon juice and zest is to die for and perfect for Spring and Summer.
- This gluten free french toast casserole is super simple to make and so delicious! The gluten free bread combined with the pure maple syrup and cinnamon is to die for. This recipe only requires 10 minutes of hands-on time and 30 minutes in the oven.
- This Keto Frittata is super easy to make and so delicious! In my house we love preparing this at the start of the week and eating it for breakfast all week long. The peppers and onions combined with the fresh dill is so yummy and the breakfast sausage on top is the icing on the cake. This recipe only takes 10 minutes to prepare which means it is a great option for those mornings where you do not have much time to make breakfast.
- These vegan blueberry cheesecake cups make for the most perfect treat! They are naturally refined sugar free, grain free and dairy free. The creamy cashew cream combined with the blueberry maple jam and date crust is oh so delicious. These cute little treats are super simple to make and will be loved by all.
- This cucumber watermelon salad screams summer! It only takes a few minutes of hands on time and is just in time for Memorial Day weekend. We love to use this salad for all of our cookouts and BBQ needs. This watermelon and cucumber salad is naturally Whole30, paleo and AIP friendly.