I love making Frozen Shrimp In The Air Fryer. It is such a quick, easy, and hassle free way to make dinner! No more having to worry about ingredients splattering everywhere when cooking dinner on the stovetop, the air fryer is the new way to go!
What Makes This Recipe So Good?
- First off, its hassle free. I hate when I cook something on the stovetop and juices are flying everywhere. Not only to I have to clean up the pan then, but also clean the entire stovetop which is NOT ideal!
- Secondly, I love using these recipes for the nights where I do not have much time to cook. Using the air fryer requires minimal hands on time
What Do I Need To Make Frozen Shrimp In The Air Fryer?
- Shrimp-I love the wild caught shrimp from Butcher Box! Every month they send me a monthly supply of all of my favorite proteins. I love having a stash of their stuff in the freezer for the nights where I do not want to cook but want a homemade meal. If you use my code HERE you can get a free gift with every order.
- Olive oil-To help this shrimp get nice and crispy.
- Salt & pepper– To taste.
- Lemon juice-For flavor.
How Can I Make Frozen Shrimp In The Air Fryer?
- Toss the frozen shrimp with the olive oil, sea salt, pepper and lemon juice and place in the air fryer on 400 for 15 minutes. If you are using mini shrimp you will need to cook the shrimp for only 10 minutes. Be sure to toss the shrimp at the halfway mark.
Do I Need To Thaw The Shrimp?
- Nope! You can cook it frozen.
What Kind Of Air Fryer Do You Use?
- I have had THIS multifunctional air fryer for years and LOVE it! It had multiple features including an instant pot, sautee station and even a pressure cooker. No more needing multiple mini appliances to sit out on the counter.
What Should I Serve With This?
- I love eating shrimp with broccoli or even pasta!
If you like this recipe, you will love my other shrimp recipes on my blog:
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Air Fryer Frozen Shrimp
- Air fryer
- Toss all ingredients together and place in the air fryer for 6 minutes, then toss and place back in the air fryer for 6 minutes. You may need to drain out the extra water in between from the shrimp thawing. If you are using larger shrimps you could cook the shrimp for 15 minutes. Serve with optional red pepper flakes.If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna