This Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner is super simple to make and something the whole family can enjoy! The crispy sausage combined with the roasted potatoes and broccoli is seriously to die for. The homemade optional but highly recommended garlic aioli is the icing on the cake in this recipe. This recipe only requires 15 minutes or hands on time which makes it great for those nights where you want a home cooked meal but do not have much time to devote to cooking.
What Makes This Recipe So Good?
- First off, it only requires 15 minutes of hands-on time.
- Secondly, it is super kid friendly, which means you do not need to worry about making a separate dinner for the kids.
- Third, it stores really well which makes this a great option for meal prep.
- The sausage in this recipe is unreal, it is so good! I normally don’t eat sausage but when it is grass fed and made with no questionable ingredients- it is so good!
- The garlic aioli in this recipe is to die for. I left it as optional, but let me tell you, you are going to want to make it!
- This recipe reheats so well which gives you another reason as to why you should make it for meal prep.
- Lately I am into sheet pan meals because they require minimal clean up, if you are into sheet pans like me you will want to check out one of my new favorites-these Honey Garlic Sheet Pan Chicken Thighs.
- Polish Sausage-I am not a big sausage eater but let me tell you the grass fed sausage from Teton Waters is seriously to die for! The grass fed aspect makes a big difference in the taste. I buy it from Costco and keep multiple packages of it in my freezer at all times.
- Mini potatoes-You can buy just the yellow ones or the multi-colored ones, whichever you prefer. Be sure to wash them beforehand and cut them in either halves or fourths depending on how big they are.
- Broccoli florets-This just means the end of broccoli on the big head. Some grocery stores buy it already pulled apart.
- Garlic powder & salt-For flavor.
- Avocado oil-My go to oil for roasting. A lot of oils become toxic when they are exposed to high heats, but avocado oil does not so it is always my go to for roasting.
OPTIONAL but highly recommended garlic aioli ingredients-
- Avocado mayo-This is my go to mayo alternative. It is made with healthier fats in comparison to regular mayo which is made with canola oil.
- Dijon mustard-For taste.
- Lemon juice-So necessary. Adds a perfect touch.
- Garlic cloves-A must!
Step By Step How To Make:
- First, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Dice your sausages into ½ inch coins. Then add the cut up sausage and potatoes to the sheet pan. Mix with half of the oil, salt and garlic powder.
- Roast the potatoes and sausage for 50 minutes.
- Toss the broccoli florets in the remaining oil, garlic powder and sea salt.
- Mix the optional garlic aioli in a bowl while the sausage is cooking.
- Add the broccoli to the sheet pan and bake for an additional 20 more minutes.
Frequently Asked Recipe Questions:
Can I Make This WIth Chicken Apple Sausage?
- Absolutely! That would be delicious.
How Can I Reheat?
- I am a sucker for reheating everything in the air fryer because it gets it nice and crispy, but you can also reheat it in the oven. For both the air fryer and oven I suggest 400 degrees F for 5-10 minutes.
How Long Does Cooked Sausage Last In The Fridge?
- I will eat this meal within 7 days.
Can I Make This Recipe In The Air Fryer?
- Absolutely! However, it won’t take nearly as long to cook. I would start out with half of the suggested cooking times and go from there.
- Depending on how big you cut your sausages, they may need a little longer of cooking. You want the sausage pieces to be nice and crispy!
- Be sure to store the aioli separately if you decide to meal prep this meal.
If you liked this recipe, you will LOVE my other favorite paleo sheet pan dinners:
- Sheet Pan Shrimp Scampi
- Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
- Chicken Fajitas Sheet Pan Style
- Paleo Cashew Chicken Sheet Pan Style
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner
- Sheet pan
- 1 pound polish sausage Teton waters ranch brand- This is the only brand I use. It is all grass fed and the best quality stuff.
- 1 pound mini potatoes washed, sliced in half or fourths depending on the size of the potatoes. Sub extra broccoli for keto
- 3 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 tsp sea salt divided into 2
- 1 tbsp garlic powder divided into 2
- 1 tbsp roasting oil I like avocado oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Chop up the sausage into 1/2 inch pieces. Add the sausage and potatoes to the sheet pan with half of the cooking oil, sea salt, and garlic powder to the potatoes and sausage. Make sure it is mixed well so everything is well seasoned. Then, place the sheet pan in the oven for 50 minutes.
- When the 30 minutes is up, toss the broccoli, remaining salt, garlic powder, and oil together and add the broccoli to the sheet pan and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- While the sheet pan is cooking, mix together the optional (but highly recommended) aioli by placing all ingredients in a bowl together and mixing.
- Once the sheet pan is roasted, dip in the garlic aioli on the side. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna