This Homemade Keto Salsa is full of flavor and makes for a great weekend snack or appetizer! It is seriously the best. The fresh cilantro combined with the ripe tomatoes and jalapenos is oh so delicious. We love using this homemade salsa for chips and dips but also on tacos too.
What Makes This The Best Keto Salsa?
- First off, it is so easy to make! This recipe takes 5 minutes max. You do not even have to cut up the ingredients, all you have to do is throw everything in the food processor and hit blend.
- Secondly, this homemade keto salsa is seriously the best. It is loaded with flavor and has a nice spicy kick.
Keto Salsa Ingredients:
- Red onion-For flavor.
- Jalapeno-For a nice kick.
- Fresh cilantro-One of my favorite parts of this recipe. Skip if you are not a cilantro fan.
- Fresh garlic-Stick to fresh! It tastes so much better than dried up garlic.
- Lime juice-To add a little bit of acid.
- Chili powder-To add a nice kick with the jalapeno.
- Sea salt-To taste.
How To Make:
- The one thing I do suggest chopping up if you do not have a big food processor is the red onion.
- First, add the ingredients to the food processor for 10 seconds for chunky salsa and 20 seconds for thinner salsa.
What Should I Serve With Low Carb Salsa?
- I love keeping the whole snack keto friendly by using veggies! Siete also has AMAZING almond flour based chips that are to due for that would go great with this.
How Long Does Homemade Salsa Last In The Fridge?
- I would keep this in the fridge for no longer than 5 days in an airtight glass container!
What Kind Of Food Processor Do You Use?
- I use this one HERE and love it. I have had it for years. It always cleans up so well.
What Other Snacks Go Well With this?
If you like this low carb dip, you will LOVE:
If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna
Join my online community for FREE and get a weekly newsletter from me.
- high speed blender
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno steam removed
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 3 limes juiced
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes
- Place all ingredients in the food processor for 10 seconds. If you enjoyed this recipe it would mean the world to me if you rated it and left a comment below. It helps others find it on google.xoxo-Allianna