Doing the autoimmune protocol (AIP) can be a major lifestyle change. One of the things I have found that has helped me tremendously when starting AIP was planning my meals ahead of time. I have created a list of my go-to EASY AIP meals that not only you can eat, but the whole family can eat too! The best part about these recipes is that they taste delicious and are super easy to make.
Easy AIP Dinner Ideas:
- We all love those healthy recipes that you would never know are healthy, that is how I feel about this gluten free fried shrimp recipe. This recipe reminds me of my youth! The gluten free breading is crispy yet full of flavor. This recipe is naturally gluten free, paleo, Whole30 and AIP friendly.
- These crispy garlic AIP chicken thighs are the perfect dinner that both you and your family will love to eat. The arrowroot powder acts as the breading and makes these chicken thighs oh so delicious. This recipe is naturally Whole30 and Paleo friendly. This crowd pleasing dish takes less than 10 minutes to prepare which makes it an easy to go for all of your weekly dinner needs.
- This gluten free shrimp scampi is everything shrimp scampi should be: simple, garlic-y, buttery, zesty, and full of flavor. In this recipe, I include multiple pasta options which makes it paleo, keto, AIP, and Whole30 friendly. This crowd pleasing recipe is quick, easy and clean. It be on the dinner table within 15 minutes.
- This Honey Garlic Sheet Pan Chicken Thighs Meal is so good! This recipe is so simple yet so delicious. With just 10 minutes of hands-on time, you can have dinner on the table in no time. We love this meal for busy weeknights and even when we have company too, because it’s so good!
- These Gluten Free Pesto Meatballs are super easy to make and something the whole family can enjoy! These meatballs are soft, moist, and full of flavor. The fresh pesto to serve and inside the meatball is what takes this recipe to a whole new level!
- This Keto Beef And Broccoli is super simple to make, full of flavor and something the whole family can eat. This low carb dinner recipe is clean and naturally paleo and Whole30 friendly too! The fresh garlic and ginger makes this recipe oh so delicious. This 20 minute meal is great as is or served over cauliflower rice!
- This keto turkey meatloaf is super simple to make, full of flavor and something the whole family can enjoy! This recipe is loaded with hidden vegetables, can be made egg free and only takes 15 minutes to prep. In my house we love batch cooking this gluten free meatloaf to have dinner ready to go for the nights we are in a rush!
- This Healthy Cashew Chicken Sheet Pan Meal is so delicious, yet so quick, easy and it does not require much work at all! The sweet yet salty Chinese sticky sauce combined with the nice and crunchy peppers, cashews, and broccoli is so good. This recipe only requires 10 minutes of hands-on time and can be on your dinner table within 30 minutes.
- AIP Modifications: In order to make this recipe AIP compliant, we would use tigernuts instead of cashews, use avocado oil instead of sesame oil, and use all broccoli instead of broccoli and bell peppers.